Jump to content
North Side Baseball
  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
1 minute ago, cl smooth said:

Do I stay up and wait for the cubs to get a hit or do I go to bed now? 

I switched to the blackhawks,  but theyre not doing much either, down 2-0 going into 2nd period.   Ill give them 10 more game minutes to fo something. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Tangled Up in Plaid said:

Ben Brown turned himself around. he had to go outside the organization to a player on another team so he could learn a new pitch.

also ben brown was good for like a month after sucking ass for his entire career up until that point.
 

the fact that 60 good innings from a 26 year old is the organization’s crowning achievement on the pitching front tells you all you need to know. 

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, Brian707 said:

Now they will let King go for the no no

I hope not, I hope he goes 1 more inning then put in your B relievers. Keep King fresh for the Brewers series.

Posted

You just can't win a title being completely awful at either pitching or hitting. There's no amount of mixing and matching that can be done to cover up awful pitching in the playoffs.

Posted

My 10 year old before going to bed said “we gotta put our best pitcher in tomorrow” and I said “ok who is our best pitcher then?” and he just stared at me for about 10 seconds before turning around and walking away upset. 

  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.

×
×
  • Create New...