Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,891
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. best result left is the guards or rays beating the dodgers in the ws. probably have to be the rays because the guardians are dogshit
  2. brewers have 10 hits with a .256 xBA, padres have 3 with a .245 xBA
  3. that probably about does it for the Padres. the bad starting pitching finally caught up to them
  4. why are they throwing chourio fastballs? guy hits fastballs hard at any velocity anywhere they're pitched
  5. when Rex Ryan was there he def tried to make it a rivalry
  6. Boy did the Guards need that. Lfg
  7. A splitter feels like it would go really well with Cabrera, but that's probably not good for blisters
  8. No way I'm risking the QO to Boyd unless PTR is increasing payroll
  9. King's made himself a lot of money the last week
  10. So everyone is now doing this thing of using a starter for an inning after 1 day of rest.
  11. 2 strikeouts on 7 pitches, then in the next 4 pitches they hit three singles and score a run. they really are satan's team
  12. Dansby is so far down the list of issues with the team (if he even is one) it's not even worth discussing.
  13. Cabral has one of the most insane walk rates I've seen on a baseball-ref page. Wonder if they can fix him
  14. Probably not, but I think it's gonna happen regardless. He's an easy scapegoat.
  15. Freddy looks pretty good. His velo is back but he threw too many changeups in a row in the same location to Rice
  16. I definitely expect Hottovy to be fired.
  17. I'm very interested in Trevor Rogers but I really have no idea what kind of deal he's going to command
  18. wow, that is extremely depressing
  19. I know it was 12 years ago, but the Cubs signing the best free agent pitcher isn't unprecedented. Ricketts has the money, and even he has to realize we're desperately lacking in the area.
  20. They already used Rodriguez and Morejon was probably unavailable after 2 innings yesterday. Ray not getting out of the 4th really screwed them
×
×
  • Create New...