Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tangled Up in Plaid

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    9,917
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tangled Up in Plaid

  1. cubs-like would be more like 21 weak fly balls to right field
  2. Looks like it's more their hitters out of gas. 16 K through 7
  3. Not gonna happen. They wouldn't spit on us if we were on fire.
  4. Has anyone done a deep dive into Taylor Ward's 2026? Because the power fall-off is bizarre. Is he even gonna get a major league deal?
  5. Was just about to post this.
  6. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2026/10/sonny-gray-plans-to-pitch-in-2027.html
  7. I agree with most of this but I have never seen Nico bunt. Not even once
  8. At least the LDS would be less roulettey. It would make me hate the 2/3 WC even more though
  9. Happ's market could be way better next year if he bounces back. The 2028 OF class is even more brutal than this year.
  10. I imagine Philly goes all in on Seiya
  11. All I have to do is think of the White Sox of the early/mid 2000s and I instantly hate the entire organization again
  12. Holy are the Guards choking this away, my god
  13. Lawrence Butler has been mentioned but his home/road splits are terrifying.
  14. Before last season he never had that crazy of a platoon split. I mean he was always worse RH but last season seems like an aberration
  15. There's also some BS about the teams with byes choosing their opponent? Just reseed, idiots
  16. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2026/10/mlb-proposes-shorter-regular-season-playoff-changes.html tl;dr mlb proposing 154-game season but expanding division series to 4 out of 7
  17. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2026/10/paul-goldschmidt-intends-to-play-in-2027.html Another guy I'd be interested in for the bench
  18. I don't remember the press conference at the end of '25 but this year he was adamant pitching was going to be the focus. I'm expecting Happ to take the QO and maybe something like re-signing Tyrone Taylor to be a flex guy/bench bat.
  19. Bauers would be surprising given how much Hoyer detests guys that play bad defense.
  20. Wasn't KA playing 1B at the end of the year? I wonder what that was about
  21. best result left is the guards or rays beating the dodgers in the ws. probably have to be the rays because the guardians are dogshit
×
×
  • Create New...