Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Brian707

    NFL Week 4

  2. I don't think Cleveland is dead yet. They just need to pull a 2016 Cubs and win 3 straight, 2 of them on the road. But there is a non 0 chance we see a I94 WS Which gets me ill
  3. If Caleb is a HOFer and gets a couple rings there should be a statue built for Lovie
  4. I think Caleb comes back in the Patriots game. I doubt they would bring him back for Atlanta and then 4 days later play again vs New England
  5. Yeah I didn't figure that out til a few years ago lol
  6. Run this guy instead of Swift in those situations more often
  7. I don't think we have to worry about the Sox. They might get passed Cleveland but that's it. Brewers could easily be down 2-0 but their pixie dust seems to still work for now
  8. Looking ahead to next week, Bears are favorites at Lambeau. When was the last time that happened? 2006?
  9. In just a little over one season. Pretty crazy what was going on just two years ago.
  10. Also, Swift i assume was just benched? I doubt Caleb will be back next week, but I have no doubt whoever is QB will go up to GB and come out with a victory
  11. The fascists are deathly scared of losing control. Felon 47 had one paid by our tax dollars. horsefeathers these people and horsefeathers the people who voted for this horsefeathers. Also, go Bears
  12. The apocalypse
  13. How soon could he be back in a game?
  14. That's the turning point of this series! Lets go!
  15. Its more than one person but that poster gets defensive anytime people criticize that chud
  16. I placed a small wager on the Padres. Cubs will win tonight
  17. Bears -3 seems trappy. Big win vs Philly and this game is right before the Packers game. Plus on a short week. Bears 20 Jets 19
×
×
  • Create New...