Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Just got back from the game. The Vikings didn't make many mistakes the Bears had several. Im trying to dry off. I don't even care the Bears lost. I was worried Caleb had an ACL. If he only misses 4 weeks I will be kinda happy
  2. Its been dropping all week. Opened at 49 and now at 47.5. Im going to the game, scored on field pregame passes. My kids are stoked! I imagine its nothing more than standing on the sidelines from afar but should be pretty cool.
  3. I never knew Judson had a football team. I used to drive by there all the time. 90s/2000s
  4. Brian707

    NFL Week 2

    I wonder if the Lions will make a run at some secondary help(Porter Jr)? Their next 3 games prior to their week 6 bye are pretty easy but after that it is quite the gauntlet.
  5. Hopefully there is good news coming
  6. At this point he should be unanimous MVP
  7. Looks like it will be a sloppy fest at soldier field on Sunday. Could this hinder the Bears offense?
  8. Brilliant! But what if they go beyond 59 at some point?
  9. I expect the offense to regress slightly and defense to improve slightly. Bears 52 Vikings 30
  10. Going into week 1 Caleb was about 10th to win MVP at around 25-1. This morning he is tied for second at 7-1.
  11. I wanted them to get to 60. Going for 2 on the last score would have been a horsefeathers move. Now if it was Lefleur and the Packers I could see been doing it.
  12. No it was a scorigami. Vikings vs Packers was as well https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/1125364/what-is-scorigami-final-score-nfl
  13. I think the d will improve. And this offense can average 30+. Look out, this is going to be fun
  14. Yes but I wonder the asking price
  15. I love week 1 for the Bears even in the dark years. Let's have a season to remember. Maybe its my blind hatred for Green Bay but i think they will finish last in the North. Which still could be a 9-8 team.
  16. Cancun Teddy on college gameday getting booed. Love to see it.
  17. Didn't all those team win the WS? Aside from the 1884 Cardinals
  18. They played the Cards,Giants, Angels, and White Sox. Cubs should take 2/3. Philly In Atlanta Cubs will have the 4# again by the time the Bears finish off the Panthers
  19. Yeah I never understood the hype of Drake Maye. New England was probably one of the weakest super bowl teams. Benefitting from a cake schedule until the SB last year. If Caleb made that throw at the end when at worst you are going to OT the pitch forks across the NFL would be out
  20. Besides the bullpen blowups. Shaw is the dumbest mother horsefeathers who ever played for the Cubs. I hope his ass is gone in the offseason.
  21. Geeze, hopefully Rome is good to go week 1. Burden too. Good news on both RBs.
  22. I did a tour 4th of July weekend. What an awesome stadium and area. Its too bad Soldier Field wasn't like it. I even wore my Bears shirt. Got a little horsefeathers for it but it was all in fun.. The 1919 restaurant there had perhaps the best cheese curds i have ever consumed.
×
×
  • Create New...