Jump to content
North Side Baseball
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Wilson A2000 said:

 

I believe the Bears success on the ground has a lot more to do with who is blocking than who is carrying the ball.  That being said, Monangai being out is a big loss, I think Roschon will help to make it smaller.  I do remember the Packers coming into Chicago under similar circumstances, their back up to Rodgers was far worse than Bagent, and beating the Bears.  It was a kick in nuts then, hopefully, the Bears will return the favor.  Now, WTF was that back QB?  For a second, thought I had it, guess I'll look him up. 

Brett Hundley is the guy, as a starter had 3 good games, of course, one of them was in Chicago against the Bears.

Edited by gflore34
Posted

I love Monangai but I don’t think this is that huge. I honestly was starting to get a little concerned at how much they were running him down the stretch in that Jets game: don’t wear the little guy out in a game that was already solidly in hand. Not pleased that my concerns were realized. 
 

Hopefully Swift is up to the task and has the fumbling issue in hand, and Roschon Johnson can give us a little something.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BigSlick said:

I love Monangai but I don’t think this is that huge. I honestly was starting to get a little concerned at how much they were running him down the stretch in that Jets game: don’t wear the little guy out in a game that was already solidly in hand. Not pleased that my concerns were realized. 
 

Hopefully Swift is up to the task and has the fumbling issue in hand, and Roschon Johnson can give us a little something.

I'm probably reading too much into it or hoping but, I've feeling Swift is going to run angry and hard in response to getting benched last week.  He's going have to a good to big game.

Edited by gflore34
Posted
32 minutes ago, bukie said:

 

I think I know what happened.  RIP to Da Coach

image.thumb.png.fc028605ba6b45d4c9a8ef23599a3286.png

 

(a little AI slop to start your weekend)

  • Haha 2
Old-Timey Member
Posted

Sad day for the Bears. RIP coach Ditka. But I think he is getting too much credit for winning a Super Bowl with the team he had. A good coach would have won 3. 

Posted

there's footage of him stretching, its good to see him looking more or less pretty limber

0% chance he actually plays though obviously 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Rcal10 said:

Sad day for the Bears. RIP coach Ditka. But I think he is getting too much credit for winning a Super Bowl with the team he had. A good coach would have won 3. 

Charles Martin played a pretty big role in that, no?

Posted

Ben likes to play mind games with the injury reports. There’s also been a lot of incorrect media and player speculation this whole season with injuries. I highly doubt Caleb is playing and Ben is just using the  injury report to mess with the Packers. 

Old-Timey Member
Posted
1 hour ago, We Got The Whole 9 said:

Charles Martin played a pretty big role in that, no?

I believe so, yes. I think the Bears are prohibitive favorites in 1986 with McMahon. The defense was even better than ‘85.

That said, Ditka was gifted a great roster.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.

×
×
  • Create New...