Jump to content
North Side Baseball

gflore34

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,343
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by gflore34

  1. Really impressed, when time came, the Bears ran it down the Eagles' throat.
  2. I blame most of that on the weather, under normal conditions the Bears win.
  3. If someone had generically told us the score of the game was 27-7. How many of us would have assumed the team with 27 was the Bears?
  4. Opposition is ignoring Raymond that's why he's currently leading the Bears receivers. It's okay with me, eventually coverage will start rolling to Raymond that's when Burden and company cash in.
  5. Jarrett get held like crazy by Jurgens, on nearly every play.
  6. How many times have we've seen that horsefeathers on Bears' QB's over the years? Time and again, hell, Fields almost got decapitated before they officials called anything.
  7. Still, horsefeathers Odunze, just what the horsefeathers was that? Tip it up and then catch the ball? Just, nonsense, I'd like to see Walker and Thomas get some snaps in his place.
  8. I was pumped about Rome but, holy horsefeathers does that guy drop a sh*t ton of passes. Come the horsefeathers on.
  9. Jersey tug very obvious.
  10. No, point is both games were meaningless yet, the Red Sox and Cubs were forced to play and the not the Yankees.
  11. So MLB forces the Cubs and Red Sox to Tropicana Field for last game while the Yankees game is merely cancelled?
  12. So, we know all the Bears' injuries, what about the Eagles? No Goedart and Hollywood Brown, Barkley a little banged up has got to be a positive for the Bears' chances.
  13. There isn't a single hitter in the Brewers line up I wouldn't pitch to, they don't have that dawg. It's all about stringing hits together and out executing their opponents. Which is a fine approach until your opponents can keep with you and surpass you because they have that dawg in their line ups.
  14. If the choice is losing the WC or losing to the Brewers I'll have to go with the first. Honestly, if the Padres face the Brewers they've a decent chance to beat them.
  15. Still, don't get it, appears they're celebrating a loss. I'm thinking the "Big Blue W" flag would have been a bigger dig.
  16. Probability of 1 is fancy, nerdy way of me saying Happ, if offered, will take the QO.
  17. How many times have we've seen this get flipped in the PS? It's weird like that, well, it's not really, weird, it's because baseball is the most random of all sports. Strange things will happen.
  18. I'd say the probability of this happening is almost 1.
  19. Skipping old man lacrosse tonight for this, hope I don't regret doing so.
  20. I would think if the keep winning games, they may not be position to draft a potential franchise QB.
  21. Wow, Vikings have faith in their defense, Murray and Wentz aren't significant steps up from McCarthy. Plus, as much as he screwed up, you could still see flashes of a good QB from McCarthy.
  22. Cubs will lose in 5 to Houston in the World Series. Webb, with two outs, will issue a BB, then, hang an 0-2 change up for walk off 2 run bomb in the 16h inning up 2-1 with the cubs taking a 2-1 lead on a bases loaded walk to Miguel Amaya in the top of the 16th. Fixed.
  23. Some don't get it's the long game, while not ideal, let's give the past two draft classes some time. Also, there's more than just Brooks Caple with potential, there's Kaleb Wing, Pierce Coopola and a few others, in fact, Jason, you've previously mentioned these guys.
  24. Defense is legitimately good, offense is legitimately bad, I don't believe a defense first team can win big in the modern NFL. I don't believe we'll see another Ravens like team win the SB. I agree with you in their start, total BS. Yesterday they didn't have quite the number of fluky circumstances work out in their favor nevertheless, they did have a punt return TD to go along with a pathetic display on offense.
×
×
  • Create New...