Jump to content
North Side Baseball
Posted
1 minute ago, Chuck Norris Fears Javy B said:

Can somebody please tell me what channel the Cubs game is on on DirectTV in Chicagoland, please?

It's showing the damned Yankees/Sox game, and it doesn't seem to be on any channel? How can that be?!!!! I have damned cable!!!!!

Many thanks for your help.

You do NOT want to see this. 

  • Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, Tryptamine said:

I almost want them to get shutout because these shitheads don't deserve any better than that.

If it means Jed is gone I’m all for it. 

  • Like 2
Posted
Just now, s2obed said:

If it means Jed is gone I’m all for it. 

He wont be. Hes Toms yes man and he just signed an extension.

Old-Timey Member
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, JBears79 said:

He wont be. Hes Toms yes man and he just signed an extension.

I know, but someone will be the scapegoat. It’s not gonna be Counsell. 

Edited by s2obed
Posted
1 minute ago, s2obed said:

If it means Jed is gone I’m all for it. 

Theres no way they fire Jed after 1 year of an extension....

He'll be praised for getting this team to the postseason despite the injuries 

Posted

Yeah - I know this isn’t a “top fan” move, but being on the east coast, I think it’s my cue to head to bed 🛏️. Good luck to the Cubs and I hope they can make it to a Game 3, but they look lifeless. 
I really do hope they can get their horsefeathers together…….

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, s2obed said:

I know, but someone will be the scapegoat. It’s not gonna be Counsell. 

It will be Hottovoy

  • Like 1
Posted

if the cubs lose here (and i'm not conceding that they will) this will be one of the most painful "good" seasons they've had. possibly the most painful since 2003. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.

×
×
  • Create New...