Jump to content
North Side Baseball

s2obed

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    630
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by s2obed

  1. I guess the Cubs could be the Phillies 🤪. That’s a pretty bad collapse if they don’t make it.
  2. It's not looking good for HFA for wild card. Oh well! Let's get our horsefeathers together starting Tuesday 🙂
  3. Yea, definitely. I'd love home field but just being in the playoffs it's anyone's game.
  4. The offense has been so abysmal. Maybe the heat in ATL or SD will help the bats wake up...
  5. It’s not. Tired of Hoyer, but that’s Ricketts’ puppet. I doubt he’s going anywhere.
  6. I don’t think anyone thought the pitching staff would be this bad.
  7. I mean if this team had even an average pitching staff, you’re lookin at a 100 win team…
  8. They did that when they were still in contention for the playoffs.
  9. I don’t like to wish dudes injury but it would be kind of funny if he gets injured here.
  10. It’s unlikely they don’t get in. Just get into playoffs and see what happens.
  11. That’d be awesome but I’ll take securing the playoffs over seeing a 40/40 season.
  12. Really missing Bregman right about now, horsefeathers. Need that bat and defense.
  13. About time. I was fully expecting a K there!
  14. Everyone wants to blame Matt Shaw for last night but the offense was 1-18 with RISP. That just awful, idc if the wind was howling in.
  15. 3 way tie barring a comeback by Cubs or Padres
×
×
  • Create New...