Jump to content
North Side Baseball
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
2 minutes ago, Geographyhater8888 said:

Get Keenum warmed up. He doesn’t know his limitations 

Yes. Ben made a mistake starting Bagent two weeks in a row, but at least admit your mistake and move on.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Geographyhater8888 said:

2 wins in a row with a lead for all of a minute 1/2. 

I’ll take 2/3 wins including a playoff win. That’s as good as you’re going to get.

Old-Timey Member
Posted

I've had it with the state of Wisconsin:

- Brewers wiped their asses with the Cubs

- Packers dominating the Bears

- UW comeback win against PSU

I used to live in Wisconsin, but seriously, fuck that state

  • Like 1
Posted
Just now, BigSlick said:

Thanks Bears, for looking like as much dogshit against the Packers as you have looked my literal entire life. 

This one is especially frustrating.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Derwood said:

I've had it with the state of Wisconsin:

- Brewers wiped their asses with the Cubs

- Packers dominating the Bears

- UW comeback win against PSU

I used to live in Wisconsin, but seriously, fuck that state

Maybe you've actually had it with the state of Illinois 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.

×
×
  • Create New...