Jump to content
North Side Baseball

MushroomTaco

Verified Member
  • Posts

    18
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by MushroomTaco

  1. He was held by the Vikings defender on the 1st made FG. I didn't see if he was held on the secy.
  2. I think we'll get to see Bagent get exposed. Not too confident in his ability.
  3. It definitely looks like his right Achilles.
  4. horsefeathers. I thought it was his left knee.
  5. It's sad that I'm looking at Johnson's cap hit for next year.
  6. I didn't see anything conclusive either way.
  7. A TD might close out this game. (Assuming the call stands)
  8. Stevenson playing too far off.
  9. Damn. That was quick. Let's find out about their pass rush.
  10. Let's get 7 more here. They'll need it.
  11. That was an obvious call to me.
  12. What practice squad can the Bears poach from this week to improve the secondary.
  13. Unless the 06' defense returns, doubtful at best.
  14. There's an obvious missed call on holding Sweat.
  15. The pass rush has been better. Not good enough to save a bad secondary but better than last year. It's great to see Caleb dominate a half.
  16. That's about as bad of a start as you can see. The mistakes from last year continue.
  17. Hopefully this draft proves me wrong. My ideal draft (unlike Poles/BJ, I view the DLine as a weakness) My ideal draft would have been... Keldric Faulk - DE - LSU (1) Emmanuel McNeil - Warren - SS - Toledo (2) Zachariah Branch - WR - Georgia (3a) Caleb Tiernan - OT - Northwestern (3b) Connor Lew - C - Auburn (4) Zane Durant -DT (3tech) - Penn St (5) Andre Fuller - CB - Toledo (6)
×
×
  • Create New...