North Side Baseball

Tigers intrested in MB (Silly Steve Stone Rumor)

"I'll never give out information the world doesn't need to know, but I wouldn't deny it if it was true. ... I never had any talks with anyone about Milton."

Of course this leaves open the possibility that assistant GMs from the two clubs had talks about Milton...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He did manage to tweet something jerkish though:

Go to steve stone.com to ask any baseball question. I have one new rule. NO MORONS. You know who you are. E-mail other bloggers. Thanks.

Go to steve stone.com to ask any baseball question. I have one new rule. NO MORONS. You know who you are. E-mail other bloggers. Thanks.

Steve is becoming a real tool. He was a big part of my childhood as I watch Cubs game, but I cannot believe this is the same guy. At this point, I think if I ever met Steve, I go Michael Barrett on him.

Steve is becoming a real tool. He was a big part of my childhood as I watch Cubs game, but I cannot believe this is the same guy. At this point, I think if I ever met Steve, I go Michael Barrett on him.

You'll let him get by you and go to the backstop?

You'll let him get by you and go to the backstop?

Yeah...........that's what I meant.{shifty eyes).

I would be to Stone, what Barrett was to AJ Alphabet.

Stone just made two more twitter posts ripping on Jim Hendry and Milton Bradley. So pathetic.

Haha what a bitter little bitch he is. Stone, you work for the White Sox, quit talking about the Cubs because noone believes the crap out of your mouth.

His last couple posts:

The winners in the trade market so far with a touch more than 24hrs left are the phillies, cardinals and the giants. All 3 teams in the NL.
Jim hendry said it wasnt fair to milton bradley when he hears trade rumors. Is it less fair to the four sox players in the tribune article.

about 1 hour ago from txt

I wonder if kenny williams will hold a press conference to deny the floyd, richard, ramirez, and flowers for halliday

I know several people who have been divorced and even remarried who still take every chance they can to take shots at the ex-spouse. This seems to be the same resentment level that Stone is showing to the Cubs.

Like the average ex-wife, he was the one that chose to leave, and now is bitter at his ex partner. Just like a bee-eye-you-know-what.

I know several people who have been divorced and even remarried who still take every chance they can to take shots at the ex-spouse. This seems to be the same resentment level that Stone is showing to the Cubs.

Like the average ex-wife, he was the one that chose to leave, and now is bitter at his ex partner. Just like a bee-eye-you-know-what.

He left twice didn't he?