Jump to content
North Side Baseball
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Just now, Irrelevant Dude said:

These play calls have been ass all day.

No doubt in my mind this is the worst game Ben Johnson has had as a Chicago coach.

Posted
1 minute ago, Tryptamine said:

No doubt in my mind this is the worst game Ben Johnson has had as a Chicago coach.

Between this and the Vikings game, he has been feast or famine.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Derwood said:

Up by 22 vs. up by 24 means what when the Bears can't score?

I amend my comment.  The Flower is trying to run up the score.  I can't wait for Christmas with Caleb back

Old-Timey Member
Posted

I am wondering if someone off the street would be better than Jaylon Johnson.  Just a completely embarrassing game from him.

Posted
Just now, UMFan83 said:

I am wondering if someone off the street would be better than Jaylon Johnson.  Just a completely embarrassing game from him.

If he can run, definitely, dude can't move at all.

Old-Timey Member
Posted

One of the things that bother me is I've seen a lot of missed blocks, completely unblocked defenders etc as this game has gotten out of hand.  I'm sure Ben is going to see that on tape

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.

×
×
  • Create New...