Jump to content
North Side Baseball
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
1 minute ago, Soul said:

I’m watching this until the end because it’s the Packers but we need Caleb back pronto. I know they can’t rush him with the hamstring injury, but typically your backups can hold down the fort for a couple weeks but after that not so much. There’s no substitute for a QB that can turn broken plays into big gains.

Our grace period with Bagent and Keenum is over.

If Bagent comes back, I'm turning this off.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Soul said:

I’m watching this until the end because it’s the Packers but we need Caleb back pronto. I know they can’t rush him with the hamstring injury, but typically your backups can hold down the fort for a couple weeks but after that not so much. There’s no substitute for a QB that can turn broken plays into big gains.

Our grace period with Bagent and Keenum is over.

Hold the fort down? Grace period? Keenum was great and Ben has made the wrong decision on who to start two weeks in a row because he’s stubborn. 

Edited by Wilson A2000
Old-Timey Member
Posted
2 minutes ago, MushroomTaco said:

If Bagent comes back, I'm turning this off.

Yeah I don’t see how they can go with a guy that can’t pass down big.

Posted (edited)

They got burned by Tet and Coker. Watson and Golden aren’t much easier. Allen can make a slow processor look pathetic but not necessarily better quarterbacks with this personnel. 

Edited by Geographyhater8888
Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, Wilson A2000 said:

Hold the fort down? Grace period? Keenum was great and Ben has made the wrong decision on who to start two weeks in a row because he’s stubborn. 

Keenum had his good game.

Old-Timey Member
Posted
Just now, Wilson A2000 said:

When is Bagent going to have his? Play the hot hand until he’s not hot. Bagent has never been hot.

God I hope you aren’t thinking Case Keenum is our savior.

Posted
Just now, Soul said:

God I hope you aren’t thinking Case Keenum is our savior.

Savior? Of course not. Hold the fort down until Caleb is back. Bagent is hot trash. Ben is clearly going with the wrong QB.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.

×
×
  • Create New...