Jump to content
North Side Baseball
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

on the one hand I don’t blame rome for dropping that even though he had two hands on it,

otoh hes just not good enough of a separator so your opinion of him comes down to whether he makes tough catches

Edited by SpongeWorthy
  • Like 1
Posted
4 minutes ago, Tryptamine said:

Odunze as usual can't come up with the big catch

Poorly thrown ball.  Certainly catch-able, Odunze, a usual, cannot make the though catch.  Was known for this is college, certainly hasn't translated yet to the NFL.

Posted (edited)
Just now, SpongeWorthy said:

on the one hand I don’t blame for dropping that even though he had two hands on it,

otoh hes just not good enough of a separator so your opinion of him comes down to whether he makes tough catches

One of the positives of Rome according to all the draft prospect evaluators was that Rome was a guy who consistently wins the 50/50 balls. I can remember very few times as a Bear he has actually won a 50/50 ball.

Edited by Tryptamine
Old-Timey Member
Posted

What the heck has happened to Loveland?  I’m so perplexed why he’s once again invisible. I know they are using their TEs a lot to block but they’re also very useful to get short gains and create matchup problems. 0 targets in the first half I believe 

Posted
1 minute ago, UMFan83 said:

What the heck has happened to Loveland?  I’m so perplexed why he’s once again invisible. I know they are using their TEs a lot to block but they’re also very useful to get short gains and create matchup problems. 0 targets in the first half I believe 

That’s a great question. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.

×
×
  • Create New...