How are you getting ready to stay up for tonights game?
How are you getting ready to stay up for tonights game?
36 members have voted
-
1. How are you getting ready to stay up for tonights game?
-
I'm taking a nap0
-
Heavy drinking4
-
Toothpicks0
-
The excitment of the game will keep me awake9
-
I'm a night owl9
-
I'm too nervous to sleep3
-
I won't be able to make it through the whole game2
-
Coffee and as much caffine as it takes1
-
I'm doing situps as we speak0
-
I called the Pizza guy for a midnight delivery0
-
I ain't got a chance in heck of making it3
-
Other5
-
The North Side Baseball Caretaker Fund
You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Cubs community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of North Side Baseball.


Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now