Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Color me very surprised that we got through almost three pages of serious discussion about racing before someone inevitably made this comment. that was a serious discussion about racing? I thought it was I'm not a lawyer but I play one on tv 101.
  2. am I right to assume Travis Wood is set to start against the Mets Friday night?
  3. No, not really. Well, a little. Maybe a bit more than a little, but not completely really. Kind of.
  4. WHAT ABOUT THE SANCTITY OF THE LOCKER ROOM???????
  5. Right. If you watch the video, the car in front of Stewart had to swerve to miss the kid. As tragic as this is, I really think the person at fault here was the kid that died. It would be nice if they could prosecute everybody who decided to be a fan of racing in the first place.
  6. Why? maybe it adds to the reckless authenticity the sport's fans seem to require
  7. I agree, it will be very tough to establish intent, considering he ran towards Stewart. But I could see Stewart being banned from racing for life. Guys, you don't need intent to commit vehicular manslaughter. on a road
  8. I agree, it will be very tough to establish intent, considering he ran towards Stewart. But I could see Stewart being banned from racing for life. That would shock me.
  9. That sounds like a horrible day to me.
  10. yep. two big bars of pink interference across the screen Obama literlly jamming this breast cancer stuff down our throat
  11. God I want them to get Hamels in this situation. Such a great opportunity.
  12. Gotta love how the NY papers carry Cashman's water for him.
  13. stop trying to make this comparison.
  14. And Doubront. oh god I'm sick of red sox fans telling me to enjoy him with a sinister chuckle
  15. Why uh-oh? This is the same stuff he's been preaching since he got here. I assume it has something to do with the Martellus situation and the uh-oh is regarding what others have said about Bennett not being the kind of guy to adjust his mentality.
  16. He's ready to be signed immediately. but ready to be activated? That's definitely not a sure thing. But there's no paperwork issues to sort out, no crazy residency stuff to do or anything like that. He can sign today. Gotta get Tunney's approval as well.
  17. Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman · 20m Marc Trestman: "We're going to understand what humility means, which is that we're a part of something bigger than ourselves." uh-oh
  18. Huh, I didn't even know there was a game already.
×
×
  • Create New...