Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. need a gif of bobby valentine at the open of the mets postgame show. Eyes widened and leaning back in his chair.
  2. wow, awesome stat for the mets. 1st team in 10 years to go 5 games getting 4 hits or fewer, since the Mets did it last.
  3. I was surprised that I don't see many people making rich man's Soriano comp for Baez. I leave the smart baseball stuff to the rest of you guys but the high power, high strikeout, low walk profile screams Soriano, no? I've been saying it for.. well for like 6 months. A mid 90's (pre 60hr Sammy) with less SB's in the middle infield is what I'm envisioning from Baez. Which is an awesome player. That bat speed reminds me a ton of young Sammy too. In the middle infield, that's an amazing player.
  4. Baseball Reference ‏@baseball_ref · 2m Javier Baez has joined Jason Kipnis as the only players in the last 100 years to hit 5+ HR as a 2B in their 1st 14 career games
  5. 59-67 ‏@NYMets_Nation · 1m @MLB PLEASE STOP SUCKING HIS DICK! PLEASE. THE KID IS TALENTED BUT IS NOT THAT [expletive] GOOD! PLEASE GET HIS DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH
  6. I find them so much more tolerable and harmless than the Yankees.
  7. Keith H. "You need to throw a slider right now out of the strike zone." shades of stoney
  8. By who? Awful Announcing ranks them pretty low. Fangraphs had them ranked really high. Ya and they weren't as low as I thought on Awful Announcing, so I agree. Hernandez is actually painful to listen to because he goes full meatball most of the time and he's not even entertaining about it like when John Kruk goes full meatball. For example, the one time out of 20 that a batter beats the shift on a ground ball he will go on some crazy rant about how stupid it is and then ignore the other 19 times its effective. I guess you get idiot broadcasting when you have an idiot organization. EDIT: Christ Awful Announcing actually has them ahead of Len and JD. I'm not even being biased here but that is a joke. I find it very entertaining that their tone suggests they are actually Yankees announcers, since they are so condescending about weak organizations like the Cubs. They do not seem to understand what the Mets are all about.
  9. Why are the Cubs middle infielders so slow?
  10. The MEATS are having a little dialogue to figure out how to get Baez. Javy is about to swing really hard.
  11. Hendricks gets away with a high one that Duda swung under and then goes right back up there with another "fast"ball and pays for it.
  12. weak dribbler off the end of the bat, 4-3
  13. That was the 350th strikeout of the series.
  14. Harping on his bad judgment and poor decision making. He's always hated Castro. I would be funny to see him traded there just to see how Hernandez would handle it.
  15. I had no idea. That's awesome. I shall clear my morning schedule.
  16. Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales · 31m Castro has more home runs this season (13) than errors (12).
  17. Hey, the jersey shore is awesome. Although it is pretty pointless by October.
×
×
  • Create New...