Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. ugh Had a baby girl There were a few situations I could come up with and that was the only one that was positive What do you have against boys? they are the worst
  2. Here are their options: 1) MLB team claims him on waivers - Either the Marlins let them have him, work out a trade with that team for him, or pull him back and he can't be waived again. In reverse order of the standings starting with the team's own league (NL in this case) and then the other league, right? And multiple teams can put in a claim but the highest priority either gets a deal done or nothing happens.
  3. Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales · 3m Fujukawa sighting  Denver, CO
  4. So it will be about the waiver claim, or it won't?
  5. Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal · 4m #Padres announce that assistant GM A.J. Hinch is leaving club. Hinch was point man for interim GM team that moved Street, Denorfia, Headley.
  6. http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--8-uKzr2N--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ojchqytk7psyk4xk2e4m.gif
  7. good job Madden. Was it Drew Magary that signed up to get this certificate for deadspin last year?
  8. that's the worst spot for defenders.
  9. Just as long as you pronounce it like this in your head.
  10. Maybe only pitches that were called balls? Doesn't make much sense at all.
  11. You should move, unless you think Obummercare is going to fix that for you.
  12. He was asked yesterday about getting fined and said, "I can afford it". But he seems like the type of player who a coach can "lose" by suspending him. Not really the type to change his attitude/personality to assimilate into the team. He said something about not going to camp to make friends. The way he worked it he won't have to be dealing with camp much at all. Start a fight to end practice early, get suspended to avoid the dog days of August in camp.
  13. A veteran revolt against the touchy feely Trestman style or just a couple of one off nothings? i don't think Allen would get mad because an offensive guy was suspended. I didn't say anything about Allen responding to the suspension. He's been missing in action for a while, since before Bennett's latest issue. It was pretty clear last year that the veteran defenders did not buy-in to the new very un-Lovie style. I worry about the carry over into this season.
  14. A veteran revolt against the touchy feely Trestman style or just a couple of one off nothings?
  15. Really? I don't think anyone would care all that much if Castro went on the DL. I would care. That would be a bummer. I don't see where the meltdown would come from, although the Wally Pipp jokes will get tiresome.
  16. With Javy starting at short for the injured Castro? That would be a bummer.
  17. I hate how the media is all too happy to overhype the Javy callup just so they can have the opportunity to pounce on him at the first sign of struggles.
  18. I cannot it has anything to do with the commission. I would guess that since the 3rd base line side offers the greatest opportunity for changes and they do have a lot to do around there to make it eventually fit in with the plaza and whatnot, that upgrading that crappy little garage was a necessity. I think he's asking why they don't just tear it down instead It says it is being used for office space, and they already have a huge problem with usable space.
  19. I cannot it has anything to do with the commission. I would guess that since the 3rd base line side offers the greatest opportunity for changes and they do have a lot to do around there to make it eventually fit in with the plaza and whatnot, that upgrading that crappy little garage was a necessity.
×
×
  • Create New...