North Side Baseball

What pitcher would you never want to face?

Skyballer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote #2 for marmol. He would either have me diving out of the batters box out of fear of being hit before that wicked slider broke or, he would actually hit me with a 95MPH fastball. Either way, I would never want to face him.

skyballer do u pitch in high school

Last year I played second base and moved around the infield. This coming year I do plan to pitch, mainly because I don't hit well enough to make varsity as a position player but alot of people think I could throw 75, which is actually fast for Bennett.

How am I the only one to pick Dalkowski? It's estimated he might have touched 110 and he had like zero control

in 1960 he threw 170 innings, gave up 105 hits, had 262 k's, and 262 bb's. He also went 7-15 with a 5.14 era

That means he walked and struck out 1.5 hitters per inning

How am I the only one to pick Dalkowski? It's estimated he might have touched 110 and he had like zero control

in 1960 he threw 170 innings, gave up 105 hits, had 262 k's, and 262 bb's. He also went 7-15 with a 5.14 era

That means he walked and struck out 1.5 hitters per inning

also meaning that the only that matched his legendary arm was legendary wildness

Community Moderator
I would also choose Randy Johnson in his prime, with me be a LH hitter. I would literally crap in my pants if he threw the first pitch to the backstop like he did to Kruk in the All Star game.