Jump to content
North Side Baseball

SeldomSeen

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    940
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by SeldomSeen

  1. Ochostinko At least until he proves otherwise.
  2. Speaking ofawful baseball writing, what is this garbage all about? What the hell??? Which LLWS is she watching?
  3. Not sure. I'm watching on my phone.
  4. I heard he slept with Sandberg's wife.
  5. This has been my #1 fear all offseason. This would be a very Hendry move.
  6. No. Brian Roberts is a done deal, though. :-))
  7. "Oh BAYBAY!" is awesome in its Gus Johnson- ness. Not hearing it every time someone goes deep makes it that much more spectacular. Len and Bob are easily the best since Harry and Steve, and even better than those two in some ways. I definitely think they are among the best duos of today.
  8. I usually park across the river and then just walk the bridge. I think parking is $5, and the walk allows time for the traffic to thin out.
  9. This pretty well cements Manny's place as my favorite non-Cub.
  10. 3rd. He just hasn't looked right at all. Someone mentioned it before, I think, but this whole triceps thing looks a lot like Woody in Los Angeles a few years back. He's 3-0 with an 0.96 ERA, an 0.64 WHIP, 24Ks in 28 innings and his BAA is .164 Yeah, I have no idea what in the hell I was looking at, but it wasn't his line. Summer can't come soon enough so I can stop pretending I'm working on kids' goals and just watch games.
  11. 3rd. He just hasn't looked right at all. Someone mentioned it before, I think, but this whole triceps thing looks a lot like Woody in Los Angeles a few years back.
  12. Yeah, that's the only thing that sucks about Pie in the lineup. Also, very minor but is there any reason for Derosa to be ahead of Soto at this point? If DeRo is not going to hit #2, he should be 7. Too bad Soto hasn't shown he's good enough to provide protection for Ramirez or the Cubs could move Fukudome to 2nd. Soriano Fukudome Lee Ramirez Soto Derosa Pie Theriot Do it now, Lou! I wholeheartedly agree with this lineup.
  13. And a new report says that Bennett has an offer from IU, and has until noon Sunday to make a decision.
  14. Interesting reports on the Tony Bennett front. Looks like some sort of statement from Wazzu tonight. link
  15. This would make me happy. If we're not getting a "name" coach (and I'm not sure who would want the job), Miller would be my #1 choice.
  16. Gus Johnson for President. I'm ordering my bumper sticker tomorrow: Johnson/Elmore '08
  17. And 10 for his last 60. Ouch.
  18. This Indiana team, minus D.J. White, ranks right up there with the 2006 Chicago Cubs as one of my least favorite teams ever. I'm so ready to move on.
  19. I can see him putting a BM into a blender and stuffing it into a syringe. BM means something totally different to me than it does to you. Can we name swordsman poster of the year, already? http://www.lazydork.com/movies/swingers.jpg You're so money and don't even know it.
  20. isnt this the arguement against a "choke artist"? and in Cuse's defense, he has prefaced his statements as "opinions" Mods, we REALLY need to weeding these threads. they allll are getting seriously off-topic. they are becoming the war of stat-men vs cuse and his crew. seriously, comon. This is so annoying. If you don't want to get involved in a debate, stay out of it or talk about something else. Backseat modding is about the lamest thing you can do. This, however, is extremely insightful:
  21. Good question. I haven't heard his name much. They could trade him or use him as a fourth outfielder. I'll ask as I get set to go to Nashville. while you're here, go have breakfast at Noshville on 21st ave....you'll thank me later. also, do you golf? hah, cause if you do, i got the hookup for you in mt. juliet (about 20 min. from opryland resort/opry mills) p.s. yes, i'm shameless...but i'd love to know the scoop and what better place to talk it out than at the golf course. Well, while we're making a to do list: Please kick Jim Hendry in the nuts for us. This Kaz Matsui stuff is just too much.
×
×
  • Create New...