Jump to content
North Side Baseball

SeldomSeen

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    940
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by SeldomSeen

  1. So, I'm in Chicago for the week. Where's a good place (pub) to escape for a few innings near the loop? (or a red line stop, for that matter)
  2. Shame it's only the second dumbest thing he's done this week.
  3. Not for everyone. :| I think IU may be getting some good news soon. Go on...
  4. I hate baseball.
  5. It's a tragedy that Gus Johnson wasn't calling that last 3.
  6. Illinois fans, Purdue fans... can we get a Kentucky fan in here and really [expletive] this place up? Christ almighty, these basketball threads have become a cesspool. :banghead: Full disclosure: I'm an IU fan- what the hell do I know? :wink:
  7. Has Jim Caldwell ever talked into the headset? Is it even on, or just a prop? It's clear he's a pretty good coach, but my goodness the guy is almost lifeless over there.
  8. These Bengals, I recognize.
  9. Really glad that Braylon Edwards still can't catch.
  10. Any time now that Joe's ready to shut up, I'm on board.
  11. Just consistently high. [/rimshot]
  12. Coles really needs to put the football away. Edit: get out of my head, Roast.
  13. Take it back right now!
  14. I just hope he gets the chance to use it.
  15. Jets over Bengals Patriots over Ravens Cardinals over Packers Cowboys over Eagles Colts over Jets Chargers over Patriots Saints over Cardinals Cowboys over Vikings Colts over Chargers Saints over Cowboys Colts over Saints, although I think NO's 3 headed running game could give the Colts fits and wouldn't be surprised either way.
  16. Hoosiers looking decent in the first half. They're in deep [expletive] when they stop hitting shots, though, since they can't grab a rebound to save their lives.
  17. I'm just glad they're playing a team that can't throw it in the ocean. Regardless, I agree with the earlier post that this would be a huge win- a name team on a neutral court. After last week's fadeout against Maryland, though, let's not count our chickens before they hatch.
  18. Am I a bad person for really wanting Kentucky to lose?
  19. That was the least exciting overtime game in history. They both should get a loss.
  20. Umm, he never said that. What's with the vitriol? He said he was disappointed with the team, and nothing about worshiping Jim Hendry. I don't get it. I hate this team right now as much as anyone, but nothing in his post was untrue (except "very decent," which is open to interpretation).
  21. God Bless Gus Johnson.
  22. Richard Seymour traded to the Raiders, per espn.
  23. Yeah, I was in a hurry. Meant to type inoperable. Whattya gonna do?
  24. Ernie Harwell has incurable cancer. Great announcer. Sad news.
×
×
  • Create New...