Jump to content
North Side Baseball

SeldomSeen

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    940
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by SeldomSeen

  1. A: Nelson Cruz B: Paul Goldschmidt B: Mike Trout C: Bryce Harper C: Kris Bryant C: Freddie Freeman D: Michael Taylor D: Christian Yelich D: Alex Bregman D: Kole Calhoun D: Yoenis Cespedes
  2. Cubs win 102 games and go to the World Series. Hendricks wins the NL Cy Young. Darvish finishes top 5. Willson Contreras is the 3rd Cub to get MVP votes (Bryant, Rizzo). Bryant, Rizzo, and Schwarber combine for 98 HRs. Edwards and Wilson struggle, but the BP is boosted in July. Caratini and Almora are no longer Cubs by year's end.
  3. Mineaswell :wink: : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1827
  4. Simple poll: which player is most likely to be included in a trade before opening day, 2018?
  5. Love this idea. I took my 16 year old daughter to this game and had an absolute blast. Thanks for doing this.
  6. Plenty of good seats still available...
  7. Yes, yes...put Dusty in charge of that arm.
  8. 3 years at 14 per? Sign me up. Not that that will do it, realistically.
  9. I thought someone said a page or 2 back that there were $100 covers Go to G-Man Tavern just past The Metro. Drank there all last weekend. No cover and $4 beers. They were taking donations for a local charity at the bar but that's it. Seconded. Was there Friday and it was fine other than the game outcome. They also had Zombie Dust.
  10. In line at G Man Tavern. Reasonably hopeful I'll be in by gametime.
  11. I think I'm flying in Friday from Louisville. If not, I'll be driving Saturday or Sunday, depending on where the series stands. No tickets, no place to stay... hell, no real plan beyond that. I just have to be there.
  12. This was exactly my thought when he pulled him tonight. On second thought, screw Kershaw- let's smack him around and sweep this thing. Lester can be red assed for game 1.
  13. Really thought he'd throw a high fastball to Gonzales with 2 strikes to set up one more changeup. Turns out he didn't need it. That thing is filthy to lefties.
  14. Rich Hill looks like a guy who was in a bar fight last night.
  15. Montero. He'll sprint to first on a walk-off bases loaded walk.
  16. [bbvideo=560,315]http://youtu.be/jRLYuEqKCRQ[/bbvideo] Worthy.
  17. I so wanted Strop to hose somebody at home for the final out. What a game.
×
×
  • Create New...