Jump to content
North Side Baseball

SeldomSeen

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    940
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by SeldomSeen

  1. And yet IU looks like hot garbage in the first half.
  2. Man, I just can’t imagine being both a Cubs and Spurs fan. they give the bluest of blue balls.
  3. I guess we're all gonna watch along and post as though everything is normal and pretend Brighton is not going to win the league. (Until they get blanked by Arsenal this weekend, but a guy can dream...)
  4. It’s like being a kid on Christmas morning. Noon can’t get here soon enough.
  5. Ok then, Hull.
  6. Mfer ruins everything. Captain horsefeathers fingers strikes again
  7. France just so, so skilled.
  8. Ok Norway, you can join in any time now.
  9. England gonna England.
  10. Or by the end of the day.
  11. Argentina sleepwalking through this one so far.
  12. Yep. I’m visiting Norway and the game isn’t on until midnight local time. (At least the sun doesn’t set until then anyway)
  13. horsefeathers Matt Shaw
  14. We'll take it. Welcome aboard!
  15. There he is!
  16. SC’s QB, I’d imagine.
  17. I'll take it.
  18. What a game
  19. Dominguez dying to hang one.
  20. Shades of Rajai Davis
  21. Give us more
  22. I like when the Dodgers lose.
  23. Season flow: S
×
×
  • Create New...