Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Top left photo, big kid on the right. He looks significantly older than the other boy and girl. Is he one of Jake’s from a previous marriage?
  2. Top left photo, big kid on the right. He looks significantly older than the other boy and girl. Is he one of Jake’s from a previous marriage?
  3. Chatwalk caught whatever Justine had in the second half of last season.
  4. Gleyber Torres was called up a month into the season and sports more dongers than KB, too.
  5. He's been outta the lineup a couple days in a row, so I'd imagine there'll be a "baby announcement" next Spring Training. How cute, right?
  6. I would be thrilled if the Cubs visited the WH the next three winters.
  7. Wouldn’t mind the cubs grabbing RHP Owen Sharts from Simi Valley HS, ranked #119, strictly for the entertainment value of his name.
  8. Typical Jekyll and Hyde offense - ZERO runs tonight.
  9. Maddon always seemed like the "70's, free love, daisy-chain" type of guy. No surprise in what he instills in this team.
  10. Brandon Nimmo reminds me a little bit of Hunter Pence in a douchey sort of way.
  11. Wasn’t that show just cancelled? And I gues Gimenez gets the start after the long, late game last night, right?
  12. Javy PH for him. I don’t mean that he should’ve pitched the last inning. I’m referring to the hand wringing earlier about how many pitches he’d thrown.
  13. Is Farrell that good of a prospect that they need to watch his innings??? horsefeathers it. I could care less if he pitched until his arm fell off. They guy should be lucky he’s getting the high, New York per diet for a few days.
  14. Not certain why Mets pitchers even try to throw strikes. Cubs batters will get themselves out on pitches out of the zone.
  15. Think I'll go for a run during the game. Just put the game on, what did I miss???
  16. Ugh! deGrom is pitching tonight and has been lights out. Think I'll go for a run during the game.
  17. The comments below the tweet are pretty awesome!
  18. High water mark of the season - 8 games over .500 Cards - losers tonight (and every night) VB - losers tonight
  19. Second time is Chatwalk's last 6 starts he's actually walked fewer batters than innings he's pitched. Glad they ' simplified" things. Maybe next start he can pitch underhand.
  20. So the VB's bullpen just took a massive steamer on Upside Down House Ballpark. Good Guys up 8-3 in the 8th.
  21. http://66.media.tumblr.com/8534dcb3445c25bfe6dc7a0a4055a758/tumblr_ocllux6dI21tjphnco1_500.jpg
×
×
  • Create New...