Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Because about 33% of his ABs, he pops it up to the SS behind third. Trying to figure out the AB this happens is the key.
  2. I love the wording on Gameday for Heyward’s AB: “Jason Hayward triples (2) on a pop up to second baseman Scooter Gennett.” Any other batter and I question how that can even be.
  3. So if I’m the opposing team, I would IBB the lead off hitter each inning. Balk twice, to keep the pitch count down. Then watch the inning unfold without allowing a run. Almost guaranteed to give up 1 run or less through nine innings, no?
  4. First and third with nobody out. Reds got the Cubs just where they want ‘em.
  5. Over/under on Q’s pitch count in first inning? I’ll go 24.5. Anyone?
  6. Man on third and less that two outs. Anyone want to predict the outcome?
  7. I'm putting as much effort in to this "game thread" as the dispicubles put in to this afternoons game. Embrace the suck.
  8. I wonder what would happen if all of the Cubs’ hitters hit to there potential at the same time.
  9. 8 runs and 15 hits tonight. Hendricks is probably gonna need to throw a shutout in order for the Cubs to win game 1 tomorrow.
  10. Call me crazy, but wouldn't it have been better to activate Heyward in between games tomorrow and keep Rosario for the at least game 1? I believe they get an extra pitcher anyway for the double header, but why not take advantage of the extra player, especially since Heyward didn't even start. And he's only playing tonight because the game isn't close.
  11. Peeshah! I've been missing seeing the oppo SS drift behind third base to catch lazy popups.
  12. Cubs could dangle Mike Freeman. Probably end up an All-Star in St. Louis.
  13. Can’t tell you how many times in my life I’ve thought this very thought.
  14. Anyone know the forecast for that day. Would hate for it to need to be rescheduled again.
  15. In other news, Jim Cantore, Maria LaRosa and Alexandra Wilson have been missing since Wednesday.
  16. McCarthy has sucked in his two May starts. May the suck continue.
  17. Super glad I used Trade #1 last week to GET Pollock. I’ve got this whole HR Derby thing figured out.
×
×
  • Create New...