Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Cubs are under .500 when playing the Reds.
  2. reminds me of when Dusty used to keep players at the same spot in the batting order when they replaced a normal starter. Like Trinidad Hubbard batting 3rd when Sammy went on the DL Are you suggesting Trinidad Hubbard wasn't a legitimate 3 hitter??? Poppycock! Poppycock - not just an exclamation, but a delicious snack as well!
  3. Bote getting his uni dirty so he can prove to mom he played.
  4. I kinda think it’s awesome! :D
  5. Just a quick glance at his career stats and it looks like he has had control problems only in a Cubs uniform. Over a BB/inning since joining the Cubs. Gotta be mental.
  6. And thirty seconds after I post it, he gives up a double, a game-tying run, and he’s out of the game. Can’t get the win and can get the loss.
  7. Joe Ross is 4 outs away from history and at 125 pitches.
  8. Seemed to make sense to me the first time I read it.
  9. If they get all things games in this weekend, Addy and Willy get their first "dongs" of the season at Mile-high! Book it!
  10. I don’t mind ‘em. At least once in a while. Brings me back to my youth. I can picture Bake McBride camping under a flyball with that massive fro sticking out the sides of his ball cap.
  11. And tied (so far) for second longest winning streak at 1 game.
  12. Cool! And thanks for taking the time each week to sort thru all the stats!
  13. I hope they don’t get any runners on third base with less than two outs.
  14. Man on third, less than two outs and they can’t/don’t score. I know, shocking, right?
  15. Half of the games have been in beautiful-weathered Miami or indoors.
  16. Maybe the Cubs will fatten up their record once they start playing the lesser teams of the league.
×
×
  • Create New...