Drop Nelson Cruz Add JD Martinez And I'm out of transactions until I switch my crappy WC pick at the All Star Break, and then make two more insignificant moves after the All Star Break. So there!!
It’s really not about this year. I mean, he could be pretty good and it wouldn’t be shocking. The issue with Jake is how will he fare over the years of th me contract and will his production justify the dollars. Good move in letting him walk.
Lots of long post and analysis in the last few pages. Can someone just condense/summarize and tell me if I'm supposed to want the Cubs to trade Russell for Machado. Because I'm really confused.
Vaunted Brewers 14-1 against four of the six worst teams (currently) in baseball has certainly fattened their record. 6-14 against everyone else. BFIBs 9=0 against the Reds and White Sox 10-12 against everyone else. Vaunted Pirates Who really cares?