Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Lot of things “going right” for the Brewers the first half of the season. When will it be midnight?
  2. Head first slide to the inside beats the tag easily.
  3. santa maria Let's hope! For the bottom innings I mean.
  4. Morrow threw a 92 mph cookie that the batter missed.
  5. Do baseball players ever use two hands to catch anymore???
  6. Are there any stats on unnecessary slides for a catch? Bert’s gotta be up there, right?
  7. I think I have Kepler in HR Derby. I do not want him to HR right now.
  8. This is exactly the type of game you’d want Maples to pitch in (other than the wind blowing out). Late in a game with a 6 run lead. Sheesh!
  9. Importance of the slap tag with Lester pitching.
  10. And Maurer swings at ball 2 for the first out.
  11. If I’m the Twins, I keep the bat on the shoulder until Chatwalk strikes out the side. Twins oughta get 2-3 runs minimum.
  12. It shouldn’t matter in the lineup includes Gimenez’ bat. Unfortunately it does.
  13. It’s hard to be optimistic with their up and down offense.
  14. Chatwalk faces Javy - who blinks?
  15. The Big Leagues on a team expected to be playoffs bound is not the place for a guy to try to learn to throw strikes.
  16. I know baseball players want to hit. But I swear, if I were managing against Chatwalk or a guy like Maples, I would tell the players to not take the bat off their shoulders until he struck out the side.
  17. Cubs will give up on him eventually and he'll harness his control with another ball club, say, the Cardinals.
  18. And chin high fastballs.
  19. Will he be pants-less?
  20. Why are the Doyers able to hit a bunch of dongs but the Cubs can't?
  21. Can't spell "Cubs Suck" without Cubs.
  22. The VBs have played only 1 more home game than road game so far this year.....and yet the VBs are ALWAYS at home it seems.
×
×
  • Create New...