Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Brad Lidge is making me mad.
  2. The Cubs made the decision. He needs to build up arm strength and wouldn't be of use to the Iowa Cubs throwing 4 innings each start. Routinely, pitchers stay in warm-weather climates when they're recovering from injury. He isn't delaying anything, it's the Cubs who are.
  3. as a cubs fan i've known that the world isn't fair for a long time. but this latest development in major college sports is cartoonishly ridculous. QFT.
  4. Prior won't report immediately to Iowa, apparently. He'll stay in Mesa to avoid the colder April weather in Des Moines: http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070402/SPORTS1402/70402012/1003/SPORTS
  5. What happened? Dribbler in front of the plate which Z barehanded and made an awkward throw on. Doesn't seem like it hurt him. Someone should give Z a glove for his right hand too so he doesn't barehand those.
  6. Since MLB.com doesn't seem to be working on this computer here at work, could someone give me the score please?
  7. So far I haven't seen it on their site. The first post in this thread has a link to the actual radio station's web site with a link to the listen live option.
  8. Yay! I agree with you on most of what you say for the position players. Maybe Puello at third base. In terms of the rotation, I'd guess it'll be Samardzija-Atkins-Taylor-Petrick-Billek with Avery and Cooper as the main relievers. Also, Jesus Yepez was cut late in the offseason.
  9. Rosario was at Boise last season and is credited with working with Pawelek on fixing his mechanics and helping Mark improve after his stint in the Boise pen.
  10. http://www.peoriachiefs.com/news/current/index.html?article_id=437
  11. http://www.peoriachiefs.com/news/current/index.html?article_id=437
  12. No extra innings, eh?
  13. Hmm, the I-Cubs roster also lists Chris Walker. Yeah, I saw that earlier today and didn't think it was accurate. I think they're just taking stabs with players they know will be in the minor leagues. Carmen Pignatiello is also at AA, Adam Harben is out for the season injured, Mike Mahoney retired and is now a coach, Jason Anderson was cut and Mike Kinkade is out injured too.
  14. And: The Bears general manager also told the fans about a brief one-on-one meeting he had with Briggs earlier this week during the NFL owners meetings in Arizona. “It was good,” Angelo said. “I wanted Lance to know that we certainly want him to be part of our ’07 season. I wanted to hear what he had to say and make sure that I understood clearly how he feels, and I did that. “It was very amiable given that neither one are really going to get their way. But we have to take the high road, move forward and make this the best we can because it serves everybody to do it that way.” Responding to a question from a fan, Angelo reiterated that the Bears want Briggs back in 2007, but that won’t preclude them from trading him if they find a deal to their liking.
  15. I have Saturday April 7th will be his first AAA start. Tomorrow he should pitch somewhere in Arizona.
  16. Also, winds from the WSW up to 15 mph. Don't know what the ballpark is like so I don't know if the that's winds blowing in or out. (And I see it's expected to be more along the lines of 70 degrees now at game time).
  17. it's gonna be a high of 43 on thursday at gabp f that s Wuss.
  18. Can you shrink your avatar a bit? Thanks. How/ Re-size the image.
  19. Can you shrink your avatar a bit? Thanks. Can you shrink your face? I'm not on steroids.
×
×
  • Create New...