Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. You had Samardzija there earlier! Atkins is getting thursday, Jeff on Friday. That's who I thought it'd be. I saw confirmation from a few places that Jeff was going on Friday instead but nothing about who would pitch tomorrow. Thanks.
  2. ugh Actually, Ted Lilly will start the Home Opener.. and he does pretty well in the cold. Today was a perfect example. I think Chris said "ugh" because he'll be at the game.
  3. Dodgers hold on 5-4. Listening to the Dodger postgame show, apparently Schmidt didn't top 90 mph today. Now time to watch Jordan Farmar actually get some PT from Phil Jackson. :roll:
  4. co-sign, I just found a BP-quality post from back in the day about Soriano at the top of the lineup and although its a small sample size, tonights Lilly/Arroyo game is making him look awfully prescient Maybe you could ask kroth1342 whatever happened to him, since you share the same IP. Awesome. =D>
  5. Yeah, that really pissed me off then and the only way I'd get over it was if he became a Cub.
  6. By the way, there's a chance for snow flurries for Sunday's game in Milwaukee and for the home opener on Monday.
  7. Game-time temperature: 40°F Feels like: 32°F Winds will be blowing out to CF at about 15 mph.
  8. Gah, Octavio Dotel to the DL. And my other reliever is Brad Lidge. Grrrreat.
  9. Deng was technically picked by the Suns, and then traded to the Bulls. Well then, TT was drafted by Portland and then traded to the Bulls but they had him (along with Gordon and Hinrich) in their graphic. Beats me. Deng was traded for a first round pick the following season, but that shouldn't matter if they included Tyrus. Yeah - I was just miffed that they missed the best amongst the Bulls' lotto picks.
  10. Deng was technically picked by the Suns, and then traded to the Bulls. Well then, TT was drafted by Portland and then traded to the Bulls but they had him (along with Gordon and Hinrich) in their graphic.
  11. Colon and Weaver have back-to-back rehab starts at Rancho Cucamonga the next two days. I might have free tickets to tomorrow's game.
  12. Wow, 32 pts in the quarter and the Bulls lead it 84-69. Better not blow it.
  13. A 13-pt lead now! It's the Hinrich and TT show.
  14. Kirk's on fire! 8-point lead! ETA: TT! 10-point lead!
  15. Uhh, ESPN puts up a graphic of all the Bulls lotto picks and they forget Deng. What the hell?
  16. Sulley should be happy, Thabo's having a relatively good game.
  17. Last minute change. Speaking of Theriot, cant he play catcher? I would imagine he could. I don't think he can, why do you imagine he could? Apparently Murton is the emergency catcher.
  18. Barrett was charged with an error on the play, so I believe the run would be unearned. they have the run as earned on yahoo, though i'm sure that doesn't count for much The run scored before the catcher's interference. ETA: I'm late.
  19. I'm pretty sure that's an unearned run. Good job on Lily's part to get out of it.
×
×
  • Create New...