Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Tyrus could've ignored Hamilton completely once the technicals had been called. I don't think he should've been ejected, I admire his passion, and the game had been decided already, but Tyrus plays with a chip on his shoulder. I think that's part of the reason he's so good and exciting.
  2. Heck, I'm just glad he's off to a good start. IIRC last year he didn't start heating up until May/June And the year before.
  3. Dammit. But Chris...I have Encarnacion on Roadkill!
  4. in how many at-bats though? Derosa 8, Izturis 9 (they both have 2 today, right?) Correct.
  5. I'd assume that'd be DeRosa right now. DeRosa: .875 Izturis: .667
  6. Two doubles today, the second was a few inches from being a HR.
  7. Damn, it isn't. :( Shoulda eaten your Wheaties this morning, Cesar.
  8. Haha. Some great responses in this thread, by the way.
  9. Lucky. I want snow. It's 55°F here and partly cloudy. Boring! I nearly broke my hip out there today. Cleveland's covered in a layer of ice. :jealous:
  10. You can definitely tell he's *really* bad from the start, not sure about the good because he might succumb to "one bad inning."
  11. Lucky. I want snow. It's 55°F here and partly cloudy. Boring!
  12. that pitch was on his fists and broke his bat. what do you want from him? No excuse.
  13. Thanks, Derek! You sounded great on Tuesday.
  14. Exactly. The bad news is that means no Landry. But the more picks, the better.
  15. Actually, AAA starts today. As Laura said, check out the daily game threads.
×
×
  • Create New...