Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,645
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Anuhar García wasn’t good. Kade Snell went 2/4 with 2 singles.
  2. Topped out at 94.0.
  3. Kade Snell leading off. No other Cubs playing
  4. Dominick Reid starting for the Solar Sox tonight
  5. AFL starts tonight. 8:30 pm CT for Mesa.
  6. https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/25-mlb-prospects-who-boosted-production-with-exit-velocity-gains-in-2026/ 25 Notable EV Gainers In 2026:
  7. Wonder if McCullough goes to the pen where his stuff will play up (plus he just doesn't have the innings history to start long-term). Franklin, Noland (I assume that's who you meant instead of Conrad), Sanders and McCullough all are 40-man eligible. Franklin is a true minor league free agent too.
  8. Dean also ended the season on the 60-day IL (like Will Sanders), so would be nice to see if he's healthy.
  9. Every MLB Pitching Prospect Who Added 2+ MPH Fastball Velocity In 2026: In order to qualify for the sample, each pitcher must have thrown at least 100 fastballs in 2026 and at least 50 fastballs in 2025. The year-over-year jump is listed alongside each pitcher’s 2025 average fastball velocity and their 2026 average fastball velocity.
  10. I could see Ivan Céspedes at Myrtle Beach again to replace Jairo as backup C.
  11. These are always hard to do and this is pretty good. Main note I would say is I believe Hartshorn should go back to COF next year. The Cubs seem confident in his ability there and he had some bumps and bruises in August which moved him to 1B. For the pitching group, I hope Brooks Caple gets a chance to start at Iowa. I think Kaleb Wing will at least miss the start of next season since he had TJS midway through this year. Also curious to see how bad Will Sanders' injury was at the end of this past season. They placed him on the 60-day IL so I'm a little worried it might something that will keep him out at the start of next season.
  12. Myles Bailey is not going to the AFL after all. Harrison Feinberg (2026 NDFA) is replacing him.
  13. https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/the-top-10-mlb-hitting-prospect-performances-of-2026/
  14. BA's Cubs minor league player of the year was Owen Ayers: https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/owen-ayers-cubs-2026-minor-league-player-of-the-year/
  15. Scheduled Game (Central Time): Iowa at Omaha, 1:05 pm - season finale Probable Starter: Iowa: RHP Kohl Franklin See you guys in April!
  16. I’m not sure he’ll even get to the bigs this year unless the Cubs clinch early. But these are all meaningful innings for him to build to next season.
  17. Scheduled Game (Central Time): Iowa at Omaha, 1:05 pm Probable Starter: Iowa: RHP Andrew Wantz
×
×
  • Create New...