Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Sigh. :( One more year, Arron. Please.
  2. THAT BASKET SHOULD COUNT.
  3. Woo, make the score respectable.
  4. I can't wait for Shaq to meet Noah on the court in the NBA.
  5. Biggest blown lead all season is 5. The second UCLA starts chipping away, Afflalo and Mata will get foul #5.
  6. And Luc fouls out.
  7. Sure you do if they play Florida.
  8. Noah shoves Mata. No call.
  9. That's traveling?
  10. Hopefully thats why they called TO. Nope, it's not.
  11. Quit being stubborn, Ben! Quit doubling down!
  12. Gonzalez will be at AA or AAA though. Plus, something tells me Upton will not be repeating Low A. Hah! I read that as high-A.
  13. Details please Was going to take a nap before work last night, but wasn't super tired, so I wanted to have a beer before going to bed. It was a bottled that wasn't twist off, so I used the bottle opener and right away as I opened the bottle, my finger started pouring out blood. I ran it under water for a while and bled on the kitchen floor, while trying to convince myself that it wasn't bad enough to go to the hospital. Eventually I realized that the bleeding wasn't slowing down and drove to the ER. It needed 8 stitches. Apparently the bottle opener is bad and it broke the top of the bottle as I was opening it, and the sharp glass sliced into my hand. The doctor pointed to the tendon before he stitched the cut... if it had been a tiny bit deeper I'd have severed the tendon and would've needed surgery. Umm wow, that's bad.
  14. Meh, that would have been a huge shot for Shipp. I think Arron gets his fourth foul 5 seconds into the second half. For looking at Brewer.
  15. Geez, again we're slow getting back on the double.
  16. Comes as the refs pull out all the stops.
  17. EFF THESE REFS.
  18. Gotta get back from that double in the post quicker.
  19. How the hell was that a 2 and not a 3?
  20. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CALL THAT TICKY TACK CRAP AGAINST UCLA BUT NOT AGAINST FLORIDA?
  21. Fantastic. Screw these refs. Might as well call fouls 4 and 5 on Arron while he's sitting on the bench.
  22. Gonzalez will be at AA or AAA though.
  23. Dammit, we can't afford to miss these open shots.
×
×
  • Create New...