Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Hahaha, have the refs been this horrible all game? How is that not a travel?
  2. I say we make the pick - who would you take if you were the Texans? I say Leon Hall. Yeah, just do it. Let's get this thing moving along. Done. Can someone PM HerbalK and let him know? I have to run real quick or else I would do it.
  3. And we're ready and updated for the 2007 minor league season.
  4. I say we make the pick - who would you take if you were the Texans? I say Leon Hall.
  5. Huh, didn't know he had the range to play CF.
  6. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute's dad was supposed to fly in from Cameroon to see his son play organized basketball for the first time - but instead, had eye problems and had to have surgery in Geneva. :|
  7. I suggest that if the Houston pick isn't made by 2 pm CT, we make the pick for them and move on.
  8. We're back and updated, in time for the new minor league season!
  9. Prior4CyYoung and the Houston Texans are on the board.
  10. Jrue Holiday - one of the top recruits for 2008, with UCLA, UNC and Washington as his likely top 3 schools - will be at the Final Four along with his good friend (and UCLA 08 commit) Jerime Anderson.
  11. I'd like to see Marshall at Iowa, but otherwise it looks good. Too bad Veal can't get an Opening Day nod. I expect it will be Marshall or Walrond. Maybe Marmol if he isn't in the pen. Definitely don't think it will be Randy Wells.
  12. What-the argument that Prior at this point has let some things get to him mentally, and that doesn't make him soft but just human with all the things that have happened to him (he's gone through more scrutiny then most people have their whole careers combined), but there are other people in the majors who are a little soft mentally, and just because they are in the majors doesn't exclude those players from that distinction? I don't see how that is so hard to believe. Because the road to the majors is pretty tough - it already weeds out the mentally "soft" players.
  13. We might need to talk.
  14. And, aww...didn't have UCLA in the TNT studio?
  15. I don't think anyone did. Sorry.
  16. That certainly was horrible.
  17. No faith in Dempster? (It's a suggestion only - and I don't agree with that.)
×
×
  • Create New...