Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. All the trolling that I've done on facebook to defensive Card fans is just going to get more and more glorious. Soooo much lulz.
  2. http://i43.tinypic.com/34gatcj.gif
  3. ...dead men tell no tales...
  4. I would like an update on this please Pulled out of the game. X-Ray on left hand at hospital pending...
  5. I'm going to have to find a clip of that. Nothing more entertaining than listening to meatball opponent announcers crying about Cub player behavior.
  6. Agreed. Only one bad AB stuck in my head (with the impressive broken bat) and an awful lot of shitty, Soler-bad strike calls and horrid babip.
  7. Left a little bit early to get the "holy grail" first base dive, but with practice Russell will get there.
  8. Don't they have time stamp info so they can show a replay frame by frame on two different cameras at the same time? I thought we were living in the future!!! Horseshit.
  9. The only game that I can think of that was nearly as crazy was the Brant Brown dropped fly ball game. I think this one tops it, though.
  10. Yeah, you JUST missed it. Bummer. I think Sheirholtz and Sweeney did ok maybe.
  11. As completely lost as Couglan can look in LF, maybe switch Bryant and him for a few games and see how they look? ...or just keep Bryant at 3B because whatever, he's awesome.
  12. I hadn't browsed through General Baseball Discussions in a while, but lordy, I'm glad I did. This place is like staring into a dumpster fire, but in a good way.
  13. His OPS is quite a bit below .900 by now. ...its a long season.
  14. I kind of want to see Bryant not hit a HR all season and still have a +.900 OPS and then no one will be able to shut up about wtf is going on.
  15. http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090407185401/harrypotter/images/e/ed/Tea_leaves_1.jpg
  16. http://blog.rottenecards.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tumblr_mi689pSFpz1qbipv3o1_500.gif
  17. wanna try that pepper sauce http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3vw0pSBhR1qb9ftxo1_500.gif
  18. The only thing that article missed was the smack of racism shallowly buried in the criticism.
  19. There is going to be a day, and soon, where Kris crushes a dong. The opposing pitcher will take offense to his smile, not realizing its just his default running face, resulting in a bean war.
  20. Unless the reviewer just didn't mention it, the story of how Bell's metal detector failed isn't covered in the book...or at least not covered the same. it was covered in detail ...ok, but the review you linked to described the problem as stemming from the doctor not letting Bell work on the correct side, when the problem was the false positive from the metal spring mattress which Bell didn't even know was even a thing. it's a book the reviewer can't summarize the entire thing The point of the story is that the doctor's killed him by ignoring the concept of sterilization. They were digging in there looking for the bullet with dirty hands before Bell even showed up on the scene. But that is not the point of the story that I linked to...jesus, nevermind.
  21. Unless the reviewer just didn't mention it, the story of how Bell's metal detector failed isn't covered in the book...or at least not covered the same. it was covered in detail ...ok, but the review you linked to described the problem as stemming from the doctor not letting Bell work on the correct side, when the problem was the false positive from the metal spring mattress which Bell didn't even know was even a thing.
×
×
  • Create New...