Jump to content
North Side Baseball

JudasIscariotTheBird

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    10,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by JudasIscariotTheBird

  1. You know we like you, but you also have been around long enough to know the dangers of your presence here. I'm only here for the comeback.
  2. He is just a straight up stud. His peripherals are straight up nasty. I assumed he was injured with Cahil being the go to guy earlier in the playoffs...but maybe they just know that Cahil is fixed now.
  3. Just think of Gob That is what pops into my head every single time.
  4. He just saw the TBS clips and adjusted to the telecast.
  5. yes. think ted lilly at Arizona but way more douchey and meatbally screaming (not like ted's silent rage display) Thank you very much for the mental picture (which is burned into my mind, previously)
  6. I h8ed not PHing for Hammel, but now I do not. Weird.
  7. http://img.pandawhale.com/post-53372-jaqen-hghar-a-man-needs-a-name-HV1o.gif
  8. http://webodysseum.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/The-Good-the-Bad-and-the-Ugly-1966.gif
  9. http://newsrook.com/wp-content/uploads/35-things-only-people-who-work-weird-hours-will-understand16.gif
  10. On my home computer I have a gif of Ramsay Bolton waving a sausage for just such a glorious occasion, but alas I have been stuck at work.
  11. http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mischevious-Smile-On-Dexter-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg
  12. Where is that nonprofitcow character now? I have a link for him:
  13. http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2021355/d-generation-x-o.gif
  14. Soler literally broke my Sling TV feed. I'll take it.
  15. that's silly Arrieta is pitching jesus http://www.sidekickcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/disgust.gif
  16. ...not sure if you are a better man than me, or much worse.
  17. It worked fine last go around, but why him over Grimm? Is Grimm hurt or something?
×
×
  • Create New...