Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Zero interest in Kiermaier. That OF's offensive production could be historically awful if Happ is the Happ he was for the vast majority of 2021.
  2. Looks like a 9-8 record Can you imagine, if for whatever reason, the Bears keep Nagy and he gets to face that schedule next year? If he pulled off that 9-8 he's almost definitely going be around for 2023 too.
  3. He kicks the fg, are you horsefeathering kidding me.
  4. That punting decision worked out exactly as expected. The moment he punted, any realistic chance of winning was over.
  5. Hey they only put up 31 Give it a minute.
  6. Packers have put up 38 points on your defense, but surely they'll stop them this time, right Nagy? His decision making is profoundly terrible.
  7. Can they keep it under 50? I say no.
  8. I swear the players come out confused after timeouts all the time.
  9. Why is anyone but Johnson covering him?
  10. I was just thinking, man the Bears don't ever really get turnovers. After taking a look, they're tied for the 3rd fewest turnovers created with 11.
  11. If it looks easy, it's not in the NFL. He thought that was pitch and catch, long delivery and didn't put enough juice on the ball. Yup, he didn't throw it hard enough and Mooney didn't come back to the ball.
  12. GB has only been running that exact play for a decade, but maybe that's not enough time to figure it out.
  13. I can't wait to hear the announcers fellate Rodgers for 3 hours.
  14. 23 points off interceptions, can we please never see Dalton again?
  15. Dalton is hot garbage. Nothing to be gained by starting him.
  16. Story, Conforto and Kikuchi would be fine with me, and leave lots of 2023 money.
  17. Cal Quantrill or Aaron Civale both interest me. I don't think McKenzie's arm holds up as a starter.
  18. If Bryant is available on a Javy deal then sure, but I simply have no interest in throwing 200M at Bryant. He's only going to miss more and more time going forward.
  19. Kyler Murray may be back for this one. I'd have to imagine the spread starts approaching 12 to 13 if that's true.
  20. Nope I refuse to have hope.
  21. This is so blatantly obvious, I'd like to believe the player's association can't possibly miss the owner's intentions.
  22. There's no way in hell Turner and Judge don't get extended after how quiet the Yankees and Dodgers were this past weekend. If DeGrom opts out do we really think Cohen won't move heaven and earth to retain him? Nearly everyone else fun is tied to a team option, meaning they only make it to FA if they suck this year. We're likely left with Bogaerts, re-signing Willson, and a solid crop of mid rotation starters. Which is why, I'm leaning towards that they don't have any plans to be competitive in 2023 either.
  23. Is there even really a wait list at this point? I can't imagine the fanbase is clamoring to hand over thousands of dollars to this dumpster fire of a franchise.
  24. Watch them throw like 3/36 at Dylan Bundy after not going after Gray at 4/53.
  25. I think it's still pretty early to see that as the assumed outcome. Even in Free Agency you still have half of the Top 25 free agents still available, and half of this year's top FA were recently available or acquired at a lower cost than that so you can get 2023+ pieces below that line. There's lots of teams that have done little to nothing so far and plenty of time to reshape a roster that allows for more than one narrow path to getting better. This is exactly the problem. Teams like the Dodgers, Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies, etc haven't even opened up their wallets yet and half of the top 25 are already gone. So now you have to compete against some of the deepest pockets in the league with half of the inventory already gone.
×
×
  • Create New...