Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Eddie Jackson just sucks so bad.
  2. This team cannot tackle at all
  3. How was that a 1st down?
  4. These refs are absolute dog horsefeathers
  5. If they lose this challenge.....
  6. Well done refs. You blow the call when 2 packers jump offsides and you blow the call where Rodgers grabs Edward's face mask.
  7. I have no issues with the White Sox players, but the fan base is insufferable and for the safety of everyone on the road, I think it's best that we keep La Russa as far away from the celebratory champagne as possible.
  8. With the Rays out, I guess the only thing left to root for is that none of Houston, Milwaukee, WSox or the Dodgers win. Personally I'd rather Atlanta, Boston and Giants not win either, but lesser of evils I suppose.
  9. This was literally my first thought. Which Republican piece of horsefeathers is going to to be the first to talk about what a great man Gruden is and how he was cancelled by the left wing media and the NFL.
  10. One thing has become abundantly clear to me. These coaches have no idea how to use Fields on designed run plays. You don't put a wall of slow linemen in front of him and you don't run him up the gut. That's what you do with slow QBs who can't beat defenders one on one.
  11. Yup, if Fields is out is out, I have zero interest in this game
  12. This team cannot tackle.
  13. Sigh, this looks familiar.
  14. This was the first season since I was a toddler that I did not watch a single game from beginning to end. Between the owners being terrible people, the team being bad and covid, I just don't have much interest beyond checking box scores anymore.
  15. If only we a 6th round pick.
  16. I'd have a hard time making a deal with Detroit. Torkelson and Green wont be available. Manning, Mize and Skubal are all part of the MLB squad and There's a fairly significant drop off after those guys. I could get behind Cristian Santana, but he is many years away and I wouldn't want him as lead piece.
  17. I feel like we should be more in the pick accumulating process rather than throwing them away to chase 6 wins instead of 5.
  18. What? The guy was getting blocked and jumped to put his hand in the passing lane. It was also a pick play on 3rd down with 1 read that was wide open. Yeah the tipped pass didn't bother me. The only glaringly bad thing he did was holding the ball loose on that strip.
  19. Another blown call.
  20. Irrationally high on Triantos. I could be convinced to put him at #2, but he's definitely safely inside the top 10 and the only reason to keep him out of the top 5 is the limited looks so far.
  21. I know that there's this Nagy-Pace alliance where they seem in lockstep, but if Pace is all about self-preservation wouldn't it benefit him to not go down with the Nagy ship and give himself a chance to show that he built a decent roster? (I'm not saying he necessarily has, but I'm sure they are better than what they've shown so far) I think it would behoove Pace to cut bait. There won't be many future GM jobs for him in the NFL if he goes down with Nagy. If there was ever a time he were to avoid sitting on his hands, this moment would be it, IMO. Not that I agree with it, but I can actually see a world where if Pace fires Nagy, he is retained next year. Nagy, on the other hand, is going to have to pray for some kind of miracle in order to keep his job.
  22. The joy I felt when I read Chicago Bears fire Matt Nagy in the url, was quickly replaced by profound disappointment when I saw change.org
  23. If the Bears can't win this one, I think it's pretty safe to say that the Giants are getting themselves a top 5, if not 3, pick.
  24. I don't think this is going to be popular, but as long as Nagy is the head coach, I don't want to see Fields playing. With each and every snap he takes under Nagy, I feel like there is more and more damage being done to the possibility of Fields being the franchise.
  25. Cardinals postseason will last a grand total of 1 game should the play the LAD White Sox will get 1 home game and be done Brewers will be done in the NLCS at the latest You and I both know very well that the Cardinals are somehow going to end up winning the WS. That franchise is just blessed that way.
×
×
  • Create New...