Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Sugano is awful, absolutely awful too. Guy went into this game with a 5.12 K/9 and 7.52 xERA. If you can't hit Sugano, fold the franchise and restart.
  2. Just stopped in to say, the Cubs are currently in negative run differential on the season.
  3. So maybe fire Kevin Warren the guy who put you in this position
  4. On desktop pc, when people respond to a thread you're already in and you click on go to first new post that pops up at the bottom of the screen, instead you automatically get the ad below it every single time. So you have to refresh the page and scroll back down to see new posts.
  5. I am legitimately interested to see how much fWAR this game adds on to Pete's 2.6 so far. I wouldn't be at all shocked if he's sitting at 2.8 tomorrow.
  6. Thank god for that error because I would have lost my damn mind when they couldn't get the runner in from 3rd with no outs.
  7. Well, now we just need to hold them scoreless for three more innings so PCA can bat again.
  8. Well, enjoy tomorrow's game because it's probably the last time we see the Cubs above .500 this year.
  9. Of course ring wing media is running crazy with the idea of Bears leaving deep blue Illinois for deep Red Indiana, etc. etc.
  10. A team with supposed world series aspirations isn't even the best team in their own city, how sad.
  11. Is it time to start talking about who the Cubs hope to get in the lottery of the 2027 draft?
  12. I genuinely have no idea how someone has not been fired. Deserved or not, for a team to completely implode like this and for the organization to just sits on its hands and does nothing is a terrible look.
  13. Get what you can for any of Shota, Boyd, Seiya, Kelly and Happ and seriously consider replacing Hoyer and Counsel. This is entirely unacceptable.
  14. Following yet another loss, I'm on team sell. This is just not a good team. How it's possible to have 2 10 game win streaks and still be a few days from sub .500 I have no idea.
  15. Career criminal, shouldn't have resisted, was high, etc. etc. The usual horsefeathers that people say to diminish that the cops killed him.
  16. Jameson Taillon's rank amongst qualified pitchers ERA- 5.37, 71st out of 72 FIP- 6.58, 72nd out of 72, dead last and by over a full run where 71st is 5.44 xFIP- 4.68, 68th out of 72 xERA- 5.27, 70th out of 72
  17. So realistically they need 2 SP with one of them being a guy to slot into their top 2. They can't get that done without decimating the farm and this team is not one I'm about to set back the farm 3 or 4 years for.
  18. Jim Bowden was also fired for being a terrible GM who treated his rosters like fantasy baseball and skimmed international bonuses, so yeah.....
  19. I was vehemently against them going to Indiana, but if Illinois politicians are this inept, then horsefeathers it, I don't blame them if they move out of state.
  20. I feel like that would be selling really low.
×
×
  • Create New...