Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,081
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. The fastball is the issue, the breaking stuff is not. He's kind of perfect for what the Cub pitch lab is good at fixing.
  2. I kind of like this pick. Rework the fastball and you've got something pretty good.
  3. Wow Bumila got popped, I wasn't sure that was going to happen.
  4. Where are we thinking they are on pool atm? I think Townsend is around slot, maybe just slightly below. Sorrell I think goes decently over slot, maybe a few hundred K, Bailey I have around slot as well.
  5. Well that's the Cub special. A guy who would have gone much higher but had a severe injury.
  6. Strosnider to the Brewers, god they're good at talent evaluation.
  7. Swing and miss is an issue but he does everything else very well
  8. Like it quite a lot, they went after a guy who slipped and so worth it
  9. Dodgers take Bo Lawrance, they always just take the talent that slides to them and make out like bandits
  10. Thome to the WSox was about the worst kept secret in the draft
  11. He should go for slot more or less you'd think. I doubt he's over and I doubt there's little if any savings.
  12. Going through all the expenses with clients and I find it shocking how many parents are dumping 5k, 10k and more on their kid's sports activities annually. It's not even wealthy households either. I see people dropping 5-10% of their household income on their kid's sports.
  13. and I was just starting to think that not every single pitcher in this entire organization would hit the IL this year.
  14. Rogers with a 36.4 GB% and 6.49 K/9 probably does not bode well for him. I'm completely baffled how a guy with such a low GB%, extremely low K% and still has a 2.1 HR/FB% over the last month or so worth of starts.
  15. Taking the viewpoint of, as far as I'm concerned everyone else can get horsefeathered, as long as I enjoy myself is not an exactly enlightened way to watch baseball.
  16. I think Casey Mize is my arm of choice. I don't see the Cubs in on Gray because of the 2027 mutual option with a $10M buyout. Mize is a rental which means they wouldn't have to completely decimate the farm. He almost assuredly wouldn't cost you Shaw, Mo or even Ramirez, but could it get done with one of Kepley/Alcantara/Ayers as the lead piece? Not really excited by the thoughts of giving up any of Hartshorn/Conrad/Wiggins/Rojas for a rental unless it's a completely dominant rental.
  17. Had no idea Cease was absolutely killing it this year and the results actually match the peripherals. I don't suppose the Blue Jays would like to unload that contract on the Cubs.
  18. Callis said Bell might go top 5 as an under slot deal.
×
×
  • Create New...