Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,113
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. It's also a very fast-paced league. Which is good for soccer fans, much less those new to the game. Watch EPL games and I'm pretty confident most sports fans would enjoy it and naturally start rooting for a team. I'm about 4 years into watching the EPL with regularity, and while I enjoy it, I've yet to really pick up rooting for any one team. I've followed Dempsey's teams a bit, and at any given time I've found myself rooting for or against a team, depending on the situation, but still no real team I follow and care about. Kind of awesome that it kicks off this week.
  2. Like any job, once you've established your value it's pretty easy to get time off. I imagine it is a priority for him when he negotiates his deal. He's not an up and comer or trying to impress his employer, or next employer. Peter King still bitches about a job that allows him months of vacation and millions in compensation, cutting into his time off.
  3. Let's not say anything we're going to regret. Ellett is pretty bad though, I was in the car for the Navarro collision and it was painful listening to him add details every 3 minutes while Keith filled the dead air with "at this point" ramblings. I'm not sure why Sirott wouldn't get these games. Is this Dave Eanet?
  4. what is this voice I am hearing on wgn radio?
  5. Not sure, I haven't seen the data. He could have an unreasonably low BABIP weighing down the numbers.
  6. I think he meant before he died.
  7. Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales 12m Guerrier Neal Dl, boskin, sanchez on roster the new guy on the trib beat has multiple spellings for J.C. Boscan, who has been catching in Iowa and is apparently coming up.
  8. So Kim wants a threesome, right?
  9. David Haugh with a misguided column saying it is a mistake to compare McClellin to Watt, and unfair to expect him to be much more than a competent starter this season. What the hell is so unfair to expect your first round pass rusher to be really good in his second year? These guys don't get 4-5 years to establish themselves. He's either going to make an impact now or he probably never will. He's a defensive end, not a QB.
  10. Patrick Mooney ‏@CSNMooney 3m Matt Guerrier flying back to Chicago to get elbow examined by Cubs doctor. Eduardo Sanchez will rejoin team.
  11. Last night I dreamt that I was in my fantasy draft without the slightest bit of preparation. Pathetic dream.
  12. I assume you mean 10th in MLB and not just the NL.
  13. Well, Barney's drop is starting from a lower high end, he's got no ceiling and he turns 28 this offseason. Those other guys are younger, and in the case of Castro he plays a position that doesn't require as much offense as Barney's does.
  14. I cannot imagine that happening in a world where everybody knows the Cubs are acquiring any and all cheap labor they can get their hands on. If somebody was fooled enough into thinking this was sustainable, won't they have serious doubts once the Cubs think about dealing him?
  15. you should love yourself as passionately
  16. I find the notion that you care more about what people think of your school's football program than what they think of you absolutely fascinating. I mean it's hardly a unique phenomenon (most common among soccer hooligans and southerners), but it's just so bizarre. 1. Why would I care what anonymous internet jackasses think of me? Do you take this place that seriously that you are concerned how other posters view you? 2. I am not a southerner. I was born & raised in the Chicago suburbs. Why would you care what those anonymous internet jackasses think of AtM?
  17. http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18w8nha3nty7vgif/ku-xlarge.gif
  18. wasn't there actually a real rally?
  19. If they ever get around to winning, they might get more slack. Yeah, because with a capped 110 mill type payroll and what they inherited, its easy as hell to turn that into a winner quick. Right it'll be another failure by Tom Ricketts What an oddly late response. Do you or do you not think Theo has had the ability to spend freely under Ricketts to this point? were you trying to say 3 years would be "quick" to turn a $110m payroll into a winning club?
  20. I admit I had to google Peter Principle. Your statement is so freaking true. I find it odd that you had to google Peter Principle, but I have no idea how it applies here.
  21. http://deadspin.com/lolo-jones-live-tweets-getting-drug-tested-during-her-b-1045053608 oh lolo, you so silly Lolo Jones ✔ @lolojones I was chosen to be drug tested right before I left for my bday party, so the drug testers were obligated to shadow me until i peed in a cup. Lolo Jones ✔ @lolojones I changed my moms phone name to Ryan Braun and had her call my cell repeatedly while they were testing me. Mwhauauhaha,
  22. That is a tough call, but I'd lean toward Money Badger.
×
×
  • Create New...