Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,113
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Eric Stoltz during a makeup session for Mask.
  2. I can probably watch all or most of a spring training game, and I've definitely paid to go to a few. I will watch a series or two of football. But the difference between October hockey and playoff hockey is so drastic that I can't even imagine watching a second of preseason.
  3. I was in Vancouver during preseason hockey time one year and was shocked how into it those crazy canucks get about it. I, for one, could not care less about something like preseason hockey.
  4. Most of them were released or traded, not waived.
  5. The first line I saw was Bears -2 but that one is now -1.5. So people might be betting on Pittsburgh not starting off 0-3, which would seem unthinkable to most coming into the season.
  6. I don't disagree, but the AFC is somehow 5-1 against the NFC in head to head this year. The one NFC win is the Bears over the Bengals. Chiefs over Cowboys Chargers over Eagles Broncos over Giants Jets over Buccaneers Bills over Panthers Somehow = playing the consistently overrated NFC East teams, plus Tampa being a mess.
  7. As a religious man Lovie would never sit so close to another man in pants like those.
  8. good thing they don't play any preseason hockey this year.
  9. It'll probably be in the 20s by Friday. 9/22 4:25 ET At Seattle -19.5 Jacksonville 41
  10. It's been brought up before, I believe last year.
  11. And no byes. I see several byes. Oakland at Denver, Jacksonville at Seattle, etc... How many points Denver favored by? They should win by 50. 14.5
  12. but i heard he was a non-factor and got run over by a QB I do not believe he has had the type of impact he used to have, and PFF grades are hardly indisputable data points.
  13. And no byes.
  14. I see the Bears are 2 point favorites right now, which is probably subject to change.
  15. Not sure who will take more heat in film sessions, Hester get run down from behind, and almost by the kicker, or Briggs doing this: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19095ipcia61wgif/ku-xlarge.gif
  16. He played in the game, and therefore by definition he was a factor, I guess. But he's not doing anything special and he's not flying around making plays like he has in the past.
  17. http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2013/9/16/4734702/bears-vs-vikings-notes-scribbles-and-things-jotted-down I'm not sure I understand this part of it. The worst case scenario would have been the Bears getting the ball closer to the goal line if a Viking would have grabbed it prior to entering the endzone? If it was going to be down at the 3, and he knocked it back but they stopped it at the 6 inch line, it would be down at the 6 inch line.
  18. *cough*streaming*cough* I've had poor luck trying to live stream anything in HD, because the internet option in my area completely blow. I have zero patience for buffering and poor quality. Fox is more than happy to provide that same crappy quality.
  19. http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2013/9/16/4734702/bears-vs-vikings-notes-scribbles-and-things-jotted-down Every time that play happens there's only one guy on the field who gets it.
  20. The Banquet Beer. I like it.
  21. GD I hate primetime games, and this one is especially bad. Not only is there the Breaking Bad conflict, but my wife is heading out of town very early Monday morning so I'm flying solo with the little ones starting with the Monday drop offs. That also means we are essentially forced to watch BB late Sunday night because there's no way I'm lasting several days with that on my DVR and all the talk on the internet. yesterday was amazing. Perfect weather, brought my TV onto the deck and spend the entire day prepping my pulled pork. Need more 1pm football please.
  22. Its really just Peppers, Tillman and Briggs that are old though, right? And Briggs and Tillman played fine from what I saw. Briggs was a non factor and Tillman is great as long as he can get back on field after his early injuries every game. Peppers is on vacation and there is no other talent showing up. Briggs tied for the team lead in tackles, had a TFL and 3 deflections. He was not a non-factor. he also had a QB hit. He also got run over by a QB. And tackle totals aren't particularly meaningful.
  23. Its really just Peppers, Tillman and Briggs that are old though, right? And Briggs and Tillman played fine from what I saw. Briggs was a non factor and Tillman is great as long as he can get back on field after his early injuries every game. Peppers is on vacation and there is no other talent showing up.
×
×
  • Create New...