Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. i still watch poker That just because you host an online gaming site so I won't hold it against you.
  2. it's gonna be fun when the people who used to pretend poker was fun to watch start admitting that mma is [expletive] as well
  3. That's ridiculous. No one would be upset if the Cubs started spending money, I think a lot of people would be upset.
  4. There may be no more risky thing the Cubs can do than trust Baez.
  5. Not just any Bee Jays, but Liberal Bee Jays with a terribly tragic storyline
  6. Morrissey Kaplan Haugh isn't haugh completely harmless and boring twitter is taking cues from shitty things being discussed on NSBB and recommending I follow Ballers, David Kaplan and Gordon Wittenmeyer right now.
  7. Hersh? Isn't he the guy that has only been covering olympic sports for the past 20+ years.
  8. I've always had a thing for utley and while I acknowledge the longship aspect I think the drawbacks are minimal if done right and could get on board in a hurry.
  9. I do not believe I have seen any such discussion about 2014.
  10. Right, the author admits it might be nothing....then...why write about it? It might be nothing, but they wrote about it because it was the only team charity with such a line item and they will not comment on it. These charities are big business and in many ways a complete sham. No reason not to pursue.
  11. With most other GMs I'd just assume he didn't get what he wanted and is justifying it with a CYA quote, but this guy might actually believe it. The guy spent the week trying to sell high. It's a pretty obvious PR-centric statement to justify why a deal was not done.
  12. cherry pick? God you are ridiculous They had plenty of teams to trade with and chose not to.
  13. If Kyle is being a meatball your statement is being an imbecile. It is an incredibly stupid sentiment.
  14. what a stupid comment that is such a douche thing to say
  15. Not sure what is better, that they get faked or that they feel outrage that somebody would mess with the sanctity of deadline reporting.
  16. tisk tisk derwood is going to hate seeing this D'Oh, I am so sorry! What can I do to get back on the good graces of Derwood? http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120525103353/gameofthrones/images/6/6d/Luwin_sends_raven.jpg
  17. They may be done. But a trade being done does not mean it is immediately announced.
  18. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/453385.jpg
  19. Now we're bitching about making moves here. Can't please anyone. Aren't you one of the people who don't want them trying?
  20. they gonna bump hendricks out of the rotation? Not until Hammel returns
  21. I'm thinking Almora would be too high and I am not at all a fan of Almora
×
×
  • Create New...