Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. [tweet] [/tweet]
  2. Catchers are typically the slowest guys on the field. Like in the Sandlot? Like in Major League http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4730168/major-league-jake-taylor-o.gif
  3. those ridiculously loaded bats do all the work.
  4. so they charge $10/month normally? That is absurd.
  5. I went to a not very crowded bar with many tvs and both the Mets and Yankees featured prominently. Before I had a chance to ask they were tuning what was the third most prominent feed to the Cubs game. Not sure how that happened but I sure won't complain.
  6. Catchers are typically the slowest guys on the field.
  7. that wasn't predictable
  8. [tweet] [/tweet]
  9. I've heard others say this, but why? He's already basically leading off a cluster of good hitters, and he seems to finally be comfortable where he is. Maybe flip his and Fowler's spots, I guess. that would certainly be moving him up
  10. What situation would you have where it is illegal, then legal, then illegal again?
  11. A blogger who only has 3500 followers? What is the Bear Report? A pay only Bears blog on scout.com that covers the team (from his mom's basement) better than just about anywhere else. Especially in TC.
  12. I've heard very little about Goldman. This is the only non-dehydration related tweet I could find. [tweet] [/tweet]
  13. hey guys, take the rape discussion out of the Blackhawks thread...., oh wait.
  14. I assumed that was what you were talking about and can only laugh at the notion that people calling for strict qualifications is somehow insane. When did I say it was insane? You said "insanely strict gun laws" and then lumped restrictions on ownership into that group. And nobody is talking about total gun recall except for those working on behalf of gun companies to convince idiots to buy more guns before it becomes illegal and unavailable.
  15. I assumed that was what you were talking about and can only laugh at the notion that people calling for strict qualifications is somehow insane.
  16. I'm also not sure where these insanely strict gun laws are. Seems to me it's easier than ever to be a complete [expletive] white person and walk around town with assault weapons with no repercussions. I meant the gun laws that people are calling for, not the ones that are enacted. Well, most gun nuts think any gun law is insane so I'm still not sure what you are talking about.
  17. It's still pretty skeavy for an 18 year old to be having sex with a girl 366 days younger than him. It was always the scumbags that were pulling that one.
  18. I'm also not sure where these insanely strict gun laws are. Seems to me it's easier than ever to be a complete [expletive] white person and walk around town with assault weapons with no repercussions.
  19. It's definitely the dullest "first year of a new coach" situation I can remember.
  20. I snipped it for effect, not because I thought it was all you care about. It was a very strange and completely inaccurate statement. I think most guys live their swinging singles time with the thought in the back of their head that one word from her could ruin your life. But it's mostly an unfounded fear. and at the same time most girls live their lives with the knowledge that there are a bunch of rapists out there that never get caught or punished. The laws are not tilted in favor of women when it comes to the crime of rape.
  21. Who is Hardy? Greg Hardy Oh, well what has happened in the NFL does not apply. Bettman is not Goodell.
  22. Who is Hardy?
×
×
  • Create New...