Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,099
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Lee isn't going to put up a .413 OBP this year. His numbers are plummetting, to the tune of a 750 OPS in June.
  2. But his is cheaper and done 4 years earlier. He is making as much as Pujols, there is no way he deserves that if he isn't 40+ homers. Our one real chance in this game is probably a Soriano homer. He is the one guy we have that you can really hope to change a game around with one ab. Although the contract sucks he is more of a game changer than Lee. Okay, fine, but Lee makes less than Soriano and his contract expires sooner, so it's a little easier to swallow than Soriano. I'm not praising the guy. I've been scared of his lack of power since last year.
  3. What happened? Seriously, what did they do. I hate that piano pop crap, but I stop listening when the guests are in the booth, can't stand it.
  4. Didn't happen to be deep enough? There wasn't one pitch taken for a strike. Just a couple fouls and a weak pop-up, that's a bad at bat by an impatient incompetent hitter.
  5. It is on Lou. Everyone knew Marquis had to come out. I didn't. They weren't hitting him. He got what should have been an inning ending DP. He hadn't thrown that many pitches. I don't see how you can assume he's done there. I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.
  6. It is on Lou. Everyone knew Marquis had to come out. I didn't. They weren't hitting him. He got what should have been an inning ending DP. He hadn't thrown that many pitches. I don't see how you can assume he's done there.
  7. Marquis is at 75 pitches and they weren't hitting him. I can't flip about not pulling him earlier. They should have been out of the inning.
  8. I really hate games where you need Jason Marquis to hold the opposition to under 3. Freaking offense.
  9. YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. I'd like to see a 1B at least in the 900-1000 range, especially on a team like the Cubs that needs the offense.
  11. He's trying to wear down his arm without pitching so he can get out of there early.
  12. I don't know, but he's plummeting toward DLee pre-2005 status, and that ain't good. Eh, Derrek was a pretty excellent player pre-2005. Eh, not even close. A consistently good on base percentage and 30+ homers? What in the world is wrong with that? He was good, he wasn't excellent, or anywhere close.
  13. I don't know, but he's plummeting toward DLee pre-2005 status, and that ain't good. Eh, Derrek was a pretty excellent player pre-2005. Eh, not even close.
  14. I don't know, but he's plummeting toward DLee pre-2005 status, and that ain't good.
  15. Tony Sopranos' assassin should draw some interest.
×
×
  • Create New...