Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. So Oscar De La Cruz was DFA. How is that the same or different than if a MLBer is DFA? Any shot he remains with the Cubs or is it basically over?
  2. The.....wheels on the bus are coming off, coming, off, coming off.
  3. A sawbuck. Man if you’re gonna take the bet after the outcome, at least ask for more than that. I’m a conservative bettor.
  4. ......so he’ll fit right in on the Cubs bench.
  5. Remind me again, please: Am I supposed to get just as frustrated with Underwood when he blows the lead late in a game as I did with Strop?
  6. Brewers have the Cubs right where they want 'em.
  7. Because there's so many other good bullpen options. Kimbrel??? With one out in the 8th?!?!?
  8. Goldschmidt with a 3-run dong, Cards up 5-3 after giving up the lead in the top half.
  9. Because there's so many other good bullpen options.
  10. I believe it's actually pronounced: http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0lg16pJFm1rrsioho6_250.gif
  11. July 20, 2010 - Tuesday Cub victory July 20, 2016 - Wednesday Cub victory July 20, 2019 - Saturday TBD All three dates end in “day”. Coincidence?
  12. Have similar thoughts....about the cobs.
  13. That’s gotta be some sort of record, no?
  14. Can we please just ban any post referencing EJax?! Please!
  15. Castillo has been tough on the Cubs this year. Not sure how many hits the Cubs can get, let alone the number of runs. The Prof will need to bring his A-game.
  16. I feel like I’m walking thru the desert. The blazing hot sun is beating down on me. My mouth is as dry as chalk. I need water badly. There is nothing in any direction except sand and the horizon. I feel like I can hardly take anymore steps. Wait! Up ahead! There appears to be palm trees and I hear running water and birds singing. Right? Wait!
  17. Wow, I wonder why they’re rushing him. Second half playoff push.
  18. Well if that's not reflective of the Cubs' season thus far: a complete sh!tshow.
  19. 0-5 with 3 Ks. The 1st half hasn't ended.
  20. Nova has pretty much sucked this year, but he has a pretty good track record against the Cubs...including this year.
×
×
  • Create New...