Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. Up to 5 innings, 9 Ks and 62 pitches....perfect so far. And Matt Rose has a dinger.
  2. I thought it was gonna stop rolling before it got to the track.
  3. Hit and a HR and Reds are up 2-1. LOL! edit -it’s actually 2-2
  4. Talk to the Mods Two game threads at once, what are the odds.
  5. Are we absolutely positive it's not a doppelganger?
  6. After two outs, Butthead Norris gives up a solo shot in the bottom of the 9th to tie it at 1 all. For an encore, he then follows the HR with two singles, a BB and a game ending single. Cards Lose!
  7. Butt Norris just gave up a game-tying solo shot in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs. 1-1 tie in Cincy. And not the bags are loaded for a Dilson. And now the game is over. Walk off! Cards suck! Butt Norris sucks! Wonder if Hicks gets to yell at him.
  8. Drop - A Beltre (TEX) Add - J. Aguilar (MIL)
  9. Please explain. He sucks and I'm glad he had to watch that. I don't know who he is. What did he say/so? Cards announcer?
  10. Pirates have won 9 in a row. Super hot Reds have suddenly lost 4 in a row. Cardinals suck. Brewers are who they are supposed to be.
  11. That would make it less confusing....at least for me anyway. :D
  12. Francesco Molinari goes bogey-free on a pretty windy Sunday , and shoots 2-under final round for a two stroke win. As is the case in links golf, stay away from mistakes and you’ve got a shot to win.
  13. Did the wind change directions?? Looked on Ozuna's FO that the wind was blowing L to R or maybe even out to RF.
  14. This has nothing to do with the game, but for so long, everytime I see you "board name", I read it in my head as "Italiano Pasta Fan". I really can't explain it, but it cracks me up all the time.
  15. Would like to see the Cubs be the #1 seed. Dodgers have been playing great after a rough start. Obviously, if the Cubs take care of their own business, it doesn't matter what any teams do. Also, I don't particularly like the Dodgers and don't mind seeing them suck. I just think we need to stay more focused. Any time an NL West team is playing any NL Central team that is anywhere near the top of the division in July, we damn well better be cheering for the NL West team. I get what you're saying, but I don't need to be focused. I'm just a dude. But hopefully the Cubs dugout doesn't really give a flip about the Brewers game. 8-)
  16. Thanks to the Dodgers Cardinal-like defense.
  17. Not directed at you, but this seems really stupid. Who the hell cares how hot the Dodgers are? Would like to see the Cubs be the #1 seed. Dodgers have been playing great after a rough start. Obviously, if the Cubs take care of their own business, it doesn't matter what any teams do. Also, I don't particularly like the Dodgers and don't mind seeing them suck.
  18. I admit it. I was somewhat intrigued. Thought his early struggles were due to no spring games. Boy, was I wrong.
  19. Yelich hits a tater off of Kershaw to tie the game at 2 in the bottom of the 6th. Torn on who to root for. Would like to see the Brewers continue to fade. But at the same time, I'd like to see the Dodgers cool off a bit.
  20. Tony needs to permanently bat first until he stops getting on base.
×
×
  • Create New...