Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Miss TJ Parker much? Where is he?
  2. No fun. I heard Penn St. cheats and uses 13 players when they play but the refs let them off cause they're related to Paterno. I wish UCLA's defense would cheat. Then, maybe they could stop the run.
  3. That's about the best news one could expect from Cedric's injury. Hopefully TJ and the original Adrian Peterson can hold up during the next few weeks.
  4. Very nice, thanks Jon.
  5. Not to speak for Raisin, but what gets me is that ND is the highest ranked team with 2 losses, and they have possibly the worst profile to show for it. At least O$U, Auburn, and Georgia have wins over good teams, and the worst of the losses that OSU, Georgia, or Auburn(who really has no business being above UCLA) have suffered is Georgia Tech. Exactly. There's Ohio State - lost to Texas and Penn State - and then there's Notre Dame - lost to USC and Michigan State. Why is OSU behind ND? ND shouldn't be the highest 2-loss team around. I'm miffed at Auburn being ahead of UCLA too.
  6. UCLA tips off the regular season on Tuesday against New Mexico State at Pauley. Time to brush off a new avatar. :)
  7. Dodger fans have had their pitchforks and torches ready since McCourt bought the team and DePo took charge.
  8. Or you could hate us all. :D
  9. I personally do not like them. They're awful.
  10. Quite a contrast in the games my two teams played this weekend: Cody Pickett, SF: 1/13, 28 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT Kyle Orton, Chi: 8/13, 67 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT Drew Olson, UCLA: 22/27, 510 yards, 5 TD, 0 INT Orton and Pickett combined for less yards than Olson threw in any quarter of yesterday's UCLA game.
  11. The LA media and fans will be all over McCourt (they already have).
  12. MRI on Monday, I believe. He said he didn't hear a pop and didn't think he'd be out for the season. http://sfgate.com/c/pictures/2005/11/14/sp_49ers_bears_3.jpg
  13. Edinger sucks. Sure, he makes one but he missed the first two then almost cost them when he kicked the ball out of bounds. I'm gald that he's not on the team anymore. I meant the kick was good. Believe me, I know about his suckage, I was sure he was going to miss.
  14. Wow, Edinger is good. Vikes lead it 24-21 with :10 left.
  15. It'll come down to Edinger.
  16. Woo.
  17. Bears - 14 Wade - 9
  18. Die, Wade.
  19. YES!!
  20. I want Rex in there too.
  21. Or why 2-loss Ohio State is behind Notre Dame.
  22. I still don't see why 1-loss Oregon is behind Notre Dame.
  23. Umm...wow.
  24. That sucks. I REALLY want Oregon to lose. Otherwise ND may end up playing them in the Fiesta Bowl, and I can think of much better matchups. I know, Oregon-O$U would be much better. :wink: There needs to be a dollar sign attached to Oregon's name somehow (what with their ties to Nike).
  25. That was "Bad UCLA" on offense (with the turnovers and not gaining yards) but it's the same defense as always - three starters on the DL and the star middle linebacker injured - with a bunch of undersized freshmen having to play on the DL. All UCLA's D does well is create turnovers and get the big stops when needed (outside of Tucson).
×
×
  • Create New...