Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,111
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. More than 2 months of mediocre to bad baseball is not a slump.
  2. Well they're now an under .500 team since June 7th and showing no signs of pulling out of this nosedive.
  3. I've never seen a team go from arguably the best offense in baseball in the 1st half to perhaps the literal worst in the 2nd half.
  4. I'm setting my over/under for total minutes of Bulls games watched this year at 45.
  5. 6 of the last 7 batters couldn't even put the ball in play. This horsefeathers team doesn't deserve the playoffs.
  6. How do you lose a game where you give up 3 hits?
  7. I literally wouldn't even offer him 300M at this point, anyone even considering offering him the 500M or whatever is out of their damn mind.
  8. I feel like that's 50/50, yeah
  9. 2 series, regardless of how long that takes, is gonna be my guess.
  10. I'm getting to the point where I think I'd actually be surprised if some of the AAA bats aren't consolidated into either an MLB arm with control or into a high end sp prospect in AA/AAA. I think the MLB arm is the more likely,
  11. I've kind of see him as an Adam Dunn with slightly less raw power, a good bit less game power currently, and significantly better defense. Posting lines like .230/.330/.500 is probably not an unrealistic outcome for him. If he can be more of a 27K% then a 33-35K% guy that's when he starts getting pretty damn exciting.
  12. Unfortunately I don't think Shaw has enough time left in the season to get caught back up.
  13. We're at the point where Horton has to have a serious chance at NL ROY right? ERA is sitting at 3.07, FIP is starting to come down nicely and stands at 3.73. His W=L is 7-3 for the old timey stat folks. I'd really love that extra pick.
  14. I find it hilarious that Kepley has been HBP 31 times in 2025. It makes me wonder if there's an actual skill set to it.
  15. The Rockies are 32-88. 4 of those 32 wins are against the Cardinals who they are now 4-2 against. Those 4 wins represent 12.5% of Colorado's total wins this season.
  16. I never said he did show anything like this, I said people need to stop acting like he's ready to wash out of the league after an acceptable rookie season.
  17. Well horsefeathers, I might have spoken that into existence.
  18. I can't tell if this is being facetious; I feel like it should be though.
  19. Not often you see an offense go from top 2 in the league to bottom 2 in the league over extended stretches.
×
×
  • Create New...